View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Support us on Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - Include Planned Overall Progress - ProjeQtOr

Include Planned Overall Progress

More
15 Aug 2014 19:52 #1 by francis2301
In Project Screen (and also in Today screen) it would be nice to have a "Planned Overall Progress", so could be used to compare "planned overal progress X overall progress".

Instead of planned overall progress, could also de named expected overall progress.

Kind regards.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 Aug 2014 09:14 #2 by babynus
Already exists on project screen : expected %

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

More
18 Aug 2014 13:08 #3 by francis2301
But the field current present is automatic calculated. Differently from "Overall Progress" and the field that I proposed, where the user can choose the %.
This is useful if one is using another schedule tool but wants to use projeqtor for portfolio and store other project data/records.
regards

More
20 Aug 2014 08:53 #4 by babynus
The field "Overall Progress" already exists. It is not calculated.
You can select a value from list.
You can also define all values you wish in the list.

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

More
20 Aug 2014 19:46 #5 by francis2301
Hi,
I'm sorry about the last post. I was unable to make myself clear.
I'm aware that "overall progress" is manually chosen and that the current field "expected" is calculated.
I'm proposing a new field, called "Expected Overall Progress", which is manually entered, as "overall progress".

Please see attached file.

Kind regards. Thanks.
Attachments:

More
26 Aug 2014 16:09 #6 by jmmbb
Hello,

it seems to be a strange think that a project leader enter manually an "expected overall progress" that is different than the expected progress given by planning...

So, if you're not ok with your planning, it seems to be a good practice to review the planning either than use a specific fields...

Just my advice...

Good day

JM

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.046 seconds

Cookies settings

Functional Cookies

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Please login to see yours activities!

Other cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.