View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Support us on Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - Project - Leave Period invisible after upgrade from 9.0.5 -> 9.1.0 - Page 2 - ProjeQtOr

Project - Leave Period invisible after upgrade from 9.0.5 -> 9.1.0

More
15 Oct 2021 14:25 #7 by babynus
Display in Today view may be an issue. I'll have a look.
Display on reports is normal as it contains value for work, so it need to be displayed to have correct complete values.

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 Oct 2021 15:53 #8 by RoBra81
Thank you for your respond and I have to say that ProjeQtOr is the best open source tool I've ever seen!
One little addition: I don't mean the reports but the page where the user/ressource can report his work per activity and I think it's confusing to see leave projects here that he isn't able to report work to - maybe as an info, that he was absent this day (is it possible for me, to change the name of the leave project to something german or may it lead to problems?)

Thank your very much for your answers and the great work on this tool!
Ronny

More
18 Oct 2021 14:22 #9 by babynus
Hi,
Behavior of Timesheet is normal.
On Timesheet you can see data entered on Leave Project through the Leaves System (HR module).
This system bring some validation process : the resource created the leave period, submits it, then hos manager can validate it.
So this cannot be changed on the Timesheet. It is displayed only.
Note that on Timesheet Submitted leave period appears as planned work and Validated leave period appears as real work.

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.039 seconds

Cookies settings

Functional Cookies

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Please login to see yours activities!

Other cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.