View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Support us on Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - Leave Period type change when open by the validator - ProjeQtOr

Leave Period type change when open by the validator

More
14 Sep 2021 16:59 #1 by mcanuto
Hello,

we've experienced something this morning (v9.2.2), that is really complicated to manage and I cannot explain how it happened.
The employee created his leave period as "Absence Prévisionnelle". This morning  he changed it to "Congés sans solde" and submitted it.

As the validator received the notification, he connected to the system to accept it, but the leave period was returned to the type "Absence prévisionnelle".
When I look into the history of that element I see this:

Do you know why this happens?

Regards,
MCanuto
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
08 Oct 2021 18:47 #2 by mcanuto
Hello,

we realize the problem appears whenever the leave Period is opened under the Calendar screen.

As you may see here,

it was created and submitted as "RTT" and when the Leave Manager opens the Leave period on the Calendar screen, the type changes to the first type on the list, and it's impossible to change it again, if the Manager accepts the request:

I hope this can help you to figure out here the issue is.

Best regards,
MCanuto
Attachments:

More
13 Oct 2021 15:44 - 13 Oct 2021 15:49 #3 by babynus
Hi,

I think this is due to restriction.
I guess Manager does have constract that does not include Leave type that was selected by resource.
We'll have a look (ticket #5767).

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site
Last edit: 13 Oct 2021 15:49 by babynus.

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.054 seconds

Cookies settings

Functional Cookies

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Please login to see yours activities!

Other cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.