View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Support us on Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - Resource planning with validated entry sheet - ProjeQtOr

Resource planning with validated entry sheet

More
22 Dec 2021 11:59 #1 by Linaewen23
Hello,

I have resources, which input very punctually on our program.

For example, for the month of December this resource inputed only 0.5 days. It therefore has an FTE = 1 and is assigned 100% to the project and to the activities.

Why when I validate the entry sheet and launch the planning calculation, there are still days planned for the month of December? When I validate a sheet with 0 day entered, I would like that is no more activity to plan for this period. (see attachment)

Bonjour,

J'ai des ressources, qui interviennent très ponctuellement sur notre programme.

Par exemple, pour le mois de décembre, cette ressource n'a saisi que 0,5 jour. Il a donc un ETP = 1 et est affecté à 100 % au projet et aux activités.

Pourquoi quand je valide la feuille de saisie et lance le calcul du planning, il y a encore des jours prévus pour le mois de décembre ? Lorsque je valide une fiche avec 0 jour saisi, je souhaite qu'il n'y ait plus d'activité à prévoir pour cette période. (voir pièce jointe)
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
23 Dec 2021 17:43 #2 by babynus
Because resource has Left work on the activity and planning mode of the activity is ASAP.
Change planning mode or remove left work...

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

More
03 Jan 2022 09:45 #3 by Linaewen23
Hello,

I don't understand why when you validate the data sheet, the remaining days are not rescheduled for the next week?
I think that validating the sheet should tell the software that the resource has closed its work week and that there will be no more activities to do for this week but not necessarily for the next weeks.

Bonjour,

Ce que je ne comprends pas, c'est pourquoi quand on valide la feuille de saisies, les jours restants ne sont pas replanifiés sur la semaine suivante?
Pour moi, le fait de valider la feuille doit signifier au logiciel que la ressource a clôturé sa semaine de travail et qu'il n'y aura plus d'activité à réaliser pour cette semaine mais pas forcément pour les semaine à venir.

More
03 Jan 2022 16:00 - 03 Jan 2022 16:04 #4 by alainforma
Hello
Left work is always recalculated from the date you recalculate your planning. It seems so logical.
FYI :
BLACK NUMBER IN A WHITE CELL: imputed work  ( The PAST)
BLACK NUMBER in A YELLOW CASE: remaining planned workload  after a recalculation of the planning.( The FUTUR )
The PRESENT is the date of the recalculation of the planning.
EASY ;-)

Last edit: 03 Jan 2022 16:04 by alainforma.

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.051 seconds

Cookies settings

Functional Cookies

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Please login to see yours activities!

Other cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.