View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Support us on Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - Cron stops without any error - ProjeQtOr

Cron stops without any error

More
24 Sep 2022 20:47 #1 by mcanuto
Hello,

I have an issue with my cron, it keeps stopping without any error on the log. I tried passing the log level to "script", but even than, I saw no error, but the cron stopped.

Meanwhile, all my input mailboxes for tickets don't work. The mails arrive to the mailbox, but they are never retrieved by ProjeQtOr and they stay unread on the mailbox.
Same way, the emails that should be sent  on the alerts if real work is not entered, have not been sent.

I'm still using version 9.5.5, but this has never happened before.

Can you help me fix this, please?

Regards,
MCanuto

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
26 Sep 2022 15:01 #2 by Plucks
Replied by Plucks on topic Cron stops without any error
Hello,
The version you're using is not the latest version marked as stable.
We usually don't handle bugs or anomalies related to an old version.
Please install the latest stable version which may fix your issue.

Also, it might come from your scheduled reports. Deactivate all of them and activate them back one by one to check which one is responsible for the stop of your cron.
Hope it helps.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.027 seconds

Cookies settings

Functional Cookies

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Please login to see yours activities!

Other cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.