View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Support us on Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - Daily assigned and remaining hours - ProjeQtOr

Daily assigned and remaining hours

More
07 Feb 2012 10:51 #1 by syncro
Reports:
How can i find the number of hours assigned daily to a resource in order to know whether his 8 hours are already booked or some are still free (to be able to complete it).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
07 Feb 2012 12:49 #2 by climb4fun
Hi Syncro,

see reports - planning - monthly availabiltiy of resouces.

Klaus

More
07 Feb 2012 13:17 #3 by syncro
Hi, thank you for your response.
If I'm right, in this report i see the available hours only when the resource has recorded his time in the "Real work allocation" form.
What i want to see exactly is the total amount of time left or assigned to a resource after creating a task and assigning an amount of time to it (before the resource complete the "Real work allocation" form).

More
07 Feb 2012 13:30 #4 by babynus
Hi Syncho,

No, the report pointed out by climb4fun is the one you're looking for.
If some work is planned for a resource, availability takes it into account.

For information, when availability is reduced only because of planned work, available work is displayed in italic.
When availability is reduced because of real work, available work is displayed straight.

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

More
08 Feb 2012 08:17 #5 by syncro
Below the step followed:
1. Create a new task (T1) – in the « Progress » section added 3 hours as duration and validated it for 2012/02/08
2. Saved the task (T1) with status=recorded
3. Assigned a resource (R1) to the task with 3 hours also assigned to him (in the « Assignment » section)
4. Saved the task (T1) as with status=assigned

In the « Real work allocation » for resource R1, the assigned 3 hours are visible in the columns « assigned » and « planned » which is correct – but in this page the daily allocated time are not visible

In the « Monthly availability of resources » report (Follow-up -> Reports -> planning -> monthly availability of resources), for resource R1 the number of available hours is still 8 not 5 as expected.

Did I miss something?

More
08 Feb 2012 16:38 #6 by babynus

In the « Real work allocation » for resource R1, the assigned 3 hours are visible in the columns « assigned » and « planned » which is correct – but in this page the daily allocated time are not visible

Yes it is ! If you check "Show planned work" (on top right) you should see planned work in small blue characters.

In the « Monthly availability of resources » report (Follow-up -> Reports -> planning -> monthly availability of resources), for resource R1 the number of available hours is still 8 not 5 as expected.

It should.

Did I miss something?

YES !
In fact, work in not already planned : you must go to the planning screen and run planning (calculation is not automatic)

Regards

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site
The following user(s) said Thank You: syncro

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.052 seconds

Cookies settings

Functional Cookies

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Please login to see yours activities!

Other cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.