View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Support us on Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - [SOLVED] Message "l'activité parente doit appartenir au même projet" - ProjeQtOr

[SOLVED] Message "l'activité parente doit appartenir au même projet"

More
15 Mar 2018 15:16 #1 by bgonzalez
Hello,

When i try to copy a model of a project to create my own real project, i can't get the copy. I obtain this message "l'activité parente doit appartenir au même projet" (= the parent activity must belong to same project") ; what's the problem ? must the model be a parent of the new real project ? or is it that i don't have the right to do the copy ?

I have created the model by myself;

Thanks;

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 Mar 2018 19:56 - 16 Mar 2018 19:56 #2 by babynus
I cannot reproduce such issue.
In fact the message tells you that you cannot have an activity under another activity (that will be its parent activity) if both activities are not on the same projects.
But this may never happen during copy.

On which version on projeqtor are you ?
Could you please try and reproduce on demo so that we can investigate on existing use case ?

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site
Last edit: 16 Mar 2018 19:56 by babynus.

More
23 Mar 2018 14:53 - 23 Mar 2018 15:07 #3 by bgonzalez
Hello,

I don't know where i can see the release; but we (Mairie de Nanterre) are in SaaS mode -> so pehaps you can see the release for us;

It's difficult to copy my project into the demo Platform because i have a lot of activities. The project I want to copy is a model named "MODELE_GENERIQUE". Perhaps you can see it on "Mairie de Nanterre" space, because we are in SaaS mode ?

Th goal i want to achieve is to copy MODELE_GENERIQUE into a project PROJET_X (with type = time and materials for instance) and to copy all the activities and WBS from MODELE_GENERIQUE to PROJECT_X.

Best regards;
Last edit: 23 Mar 2018 15:07 by bgonzalez.

More
23 Mar 2018 16:43 - 23 Mar 2018 16:45 #4 by babynus
Hi,

As you subscribed to our support and hosting services, you could have pointed out the issue through our tracking instance.
We would have better reactivity ;)

I recorded the ticket on your project to follow up.

I will not access your data (we will never do this unless your direcly request for it).
I uploaded a plugin on your instance that will realize an anonymous dump of your db.
Please "install" it (it will generate an anonymized dump and uninstall itself) and post result on the ticket (#3281)

Please also indicate id of the project you try and copy (we won't have the name on the anonymized dump)

Babynus
Last edit: 23 Mar 2018 16:45 by babynus.

More
25 Mar 2018 22:16 #5 by babynus
Hi,

I succeded to retreive anonymized batargetkup and test.
On your template project #4, the milestone #12 is inconsistent : it has a parent activity, but WBS position does not reflect this position.
Just reset the field "Parent activity" on milestone #12, and then you'll be able to copy the project.

NB : source of this issue is fixed on V6.5.6.
I can migrate your instance on V6.5.7 on your request.

Babynus
The following user(s) said Thank You: bgonzalez

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.052 seconds

Cookies settings

Functional Cookies

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Please login to see yours activities!

Other cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.