ProjeQtOr free project management software - [SOLVED] An independant "to do List" by ticket - ProjeQtOr

[SOLVED] An independant "to do List" by ticket

More
07 May 2020 19:41 #1 by 002514
Hi

Just an idea for a new function when we are in ticket menu.
The objectif is to have a "to do list" by ticket (each ticket has her "to do list") with the possiblitie to add a new item in the to do list directly from a ticket. ?
Other solution, have the possiblity to add new task directly from ticket (Task Tag)..

Thank you
The topic has been locked.
More
10 May 2020 13:13 #2 by babynus

The objectif is to have a "to do list" by ticket (each ticket has her "to do list") with the possiblitie to add a new item in the to do list directly from a ticket. ?

This looks like Cehcklist.
Or just Actions linked to the ticket.
Other solution, have the possiblity to add new task directly from ticket (Task Tag)..
It's easy adding a link to activity and creating it in one step, or copy ticket as activity.

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site
More
10 May 2020 16:32 #3 by 002514
Hi Babynus and thank you for your quick answer..
However your answers are not optimize (it's my opinion ;-)). In fact relative to your answer and if my understanding us correct, i have to go to in action menu to create an action and after, create a link in the ticket... We have a lot of manipulations to do .
My proposition was : create directly from Task Tag in the ticket, a new task. (see attached file)

Thank you for your futur reply
Attachments:
More
10 May 2020 23:10 #4 by babynus

In fact relative to your answer and if my understanding us correct, i have to go to in action menu to create an action and after, create a link in the ticket... We have a lot of manipulations to do .

In fact it' not as complicated as you can directly create the action while adding the link.
Click + to add the link, select action, click magnifying glass, then +. you create the action and will go back directly with link created.
Bjut maybe it's not as simple as you wished.

My proposition was : create directly from Task Tag in the ticket, a new task. (see attached file)

Unfortunately, job list is not designed this way, it is designed to propose a fixed list. But maybe the concept could be improved. Ticket #4655 recorded.

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site
The following user(s) said Thank You: 002514
More
11 May 2020 11:27 - 16 Jul 2020 08:11 #5 by 002514
I'll follow this evolution with attention ;-)
Last edit: 16 Jul 2020 08:11 by protion.
Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.037 seconds