View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Support us on Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - [SOLVED] Disable automatic status change notify - ProjeQtOr

[SOLVED] Disable automatic status change notify

More
11 Aug 2020 18:15 #1 by mcanuto
Hello,

I need to manage specifically the notifications of creation and update of Tickets inside a project. How can I disable the automatic notifications (for only a Project and his subprojects)?

I have to affect all of my users to a Project in order to create Tickets (support requests), but I don't want them to be notified for all the tickets but only those for which they are the requestor.

That specific notification I can manage by the mail on event per project fonctionality.

Thank for your help.

Regards,
MCanuto

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 Aug 2020 11:02 #2 by babynus
Define "Mails on events" for the given project (be sure to duplicate existing ones with no project)
and select receivers to avoid sending to whole team (you can select no receiver)

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

More
16 Aug 2020 20:24 #3 by mcanuto
Hello,

thank you for you answer.

I need help on right access once again, because connecting as Admin, I have Manager+ right on "Mails on event per project", but when the idProject of the table statusmail is null, I can't see them on "Mails on event" or "Mails on event per project" screens.

In order to see "Messages" I had to attached them always to a Project. Must I do the same for the Mails on event?

Thank you for your help.

Regards,
MCanuto

More
20 Aug 2020 11:32 #4 by babynus

I have Manager+ right on "Mails on event per project"

Ypou must define access to "Mails on event", on "access to screen" and "access to data (not project dependend)"

Babynus

More
20 Aug 2020 14:49 #5 by mcanuto
Hello,

I have access to the screen "Mails on event" and "write" access to "Mail on event" under "Access to data (not project dependant)".

I'm logged in as Admin, and I gave total access to this profile. But the only Mails on event I can see are those affected to some project.

I'm using version 8.5.0.

More
25 Aug 2020 18:43 #6 by babynus
Do you have a project selected on PRoject Selector ?
This restricts list of Mails on Event.

Babynus

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.041 seconds

Cookies settings

Functional Cookies

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Please login to see yours activities!

Other cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.