View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Support us on Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - [SOLVED] Issuer of the tickets - ProjeQtOr

[SOLVED] Issuer of the tickets

More
29 Sep 2020 22:24 #1 by mcanuto
Hello,

I configured an "Input mailbox for Tickets", but I don't understand how is defined the issuer of the tickets generated from an email sent to the mailbox.

Even if the email address from which the email is sent belongs to a specific ressource, the issuer is another one, and not always the same (in version 8.5.0).
At the beginning, I thought it was the user that created the input mailbox, but I realised that it isn't.

Can you tell me how does ProjeQtOr defines the issuer of those kinds of tickets, please?

Regards,
MCanuto

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
02 Oct 2020 15:42 #2 by babynus
Replied by babynus on topic Issuer of the tickets
Issuer is the Resource or Contact or User which email address is the sender of the email.

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

More
02 Oct 2020 16:43 #3 by mcanuto
Replied by mcanuto on topic Issuer of the tickets
Hello,

Ok, I can understand that if we define that only known emails can create tickets by this module, but that option wasn't working, so we choose the frist security constraint "mails from any source".

The problem is that even if I (ressource known) send an email from my adress defined under ProjeQtOr, the issuer of the ticket is someone else.

And which may be the issuer if the mail is sent by an email unknown?

Thank you.
MCanuto

More
02 Oct 2020 20:06 #4 by babynus
Replied by babynus on topic Issuer of the tickets
You're right.
It seems issuer is not set. So it will be set to first user who saves the ticket.
email address helps determine the requestor. But there again, some issue seems to exist : it will be set only if this contact is also a resource...

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

More
06 Dec 2020 18:49 #5 by mcanuto
Replied by mcanuto on topic Issuer of the tickets
Hello,

I've realized that the problem came from the fact that I had several ressources with the same email adress.

Regards,
MCanuto

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.034 seconds

Cookies settings

Functional Cookies

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Please login to see yours activities!

Other cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.