View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Support us on Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - [SOLVED] How to set first day of week (for timesheets, etc) - ProjeQtOr

[SOLVED] How to set first day of week (for timesheets, etc)

More
14 Feb 2022 01:25 #1 by wjl
Hey folks,

Is there any way to set the first day of the week, for example for timesheet purposes?​​​​​​ Some things to consider:
  • ISO 8601 weeks are Monday to Sunday (this seems to be the ProjeQtOr default, as far as I can tell).
  • Traditional US weeks are Sunday to Monday (and ProjecQtOr displays date selection calendar widgets in this form already).
  • Many companies internally use fiscal weeks of Friday to Thursday, so I could see this flexibility being essential for a real business -- although I don't personally need this.
Since I'm doing open source and non-profit work and am based in the US, I don't have pay periods or anything like that, but most people I work with would be most comfortable with weeks that start on Sunday for  timesheet reporting, etc. Is this something ProjeQtOr supports? If not, we'll make due with ISO weeks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 Feb 2022 15:46 #2 by Flou
Hello,

change the display of the week  it is not currently possible in projeqtor.
I will still create a ticket to possibly make this possible in the future.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.030 seconds

Cookies settings

Functional Cookies

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Please login to see yours activities!

Other cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.