View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Support us on Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - [SOLVED] Which right(s) do I need to copy a template project to a new one - ProjeQtOr

[SOLVED] Which right(s) do I need to copy a template project to a new one

More
04 Apr 2022 08:16 - 24 May 2022 06:23 #1 by RoBra81
Hello,

in our PorjeQtOr installation I'm a project leader and I'm able to create projects. We have a project with type template which we want to use for new projects. But although I'm assigned to our template project as an project leader and being able to create new projects I'm not allowed to copy the template project because of missing rights - which right(s) do I need therefore?

Thanks in advance
Ronny
Last edit: 24 May 2022 06:23 by RoBra81.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
04 Apr 2022 08:42 #2 by RoBra81
Maybe it's because I'm not allowed to change a meeting from one project to another? But I don't know which right to set to do that...

More
04 Apr 2022 16:21 #3 by babynus
To copy a template, you need to :
 - be a project leader in "Projector" terms : be a user with default profile defined with code 'PL' (as project leader)
 - have rights to create a project

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

More
06 Apr 2022 07:11 #4 by RoBra81
Hello Babynus,

thank you for your reply. Unfortunately that doesn't work for me: I do have the standard profile "project leader" and I'm able to create projects. But when trying to copy an existing project I'm getting the error message that I do not have the right to create projects...

Best regards
Ronny

More
06 Apr 2022 11:04 #5 by babynus
Maybe your project is sub-project of another and you do not have right to copy as sub-project of this parent.
So you need to change parent project on copy.

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

More
07 Apr 2022 11:05 #6 by RoBra81
Following procedure:
1. creating new project without top project => worked
2. trying to copy that new project => error message about missing rights

Ronny

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.047 seconds

Cookies settings

Functional Cookies

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Please login to see yours activities!

Other cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.