View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Support us on Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - Cannot update due to missing php-imap - ProjeQtOr

Cannot update due to missing php-imap

More
16 Jan 2023 14:12 #1 by db_mp
Hi,

we changed our ProjeQtOr server from Fedora to CentOS Stream 9. There is no php-imap in the basic repositories, but it was ok to copy and run our old ProjeQtOr 9.5 instance without the package. Now I would like to update to 10.2, but I cant due to php-imap missing. It tells me, that it is not possible to "retrieve notes from received emails". But I don't need this feature or at least I don't know, that I need it for what we are doing!

Is it really necessary for the basic functions of ProjeQtOr to have php-imap? Is there any other way to update, without this package? I would really like to avoid using third party repositories like remi on our servers.

Thanks
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 Jan 2023 09:05 - 17 Jan 2023 09:06 #2 by db_mp
My fault, I removed the php-imap check from configCheckPrerequisites.php and still I could not proceed, so I checked the system log-files and saw, that SELinux was blocking the apache access to a directory.

So this was not a ProjeQtOr-Issue at all.
Last edit: 17 Jan 2023 09:06 by db_mp.

More
17 Jan 2023 09:13 #3 by Arkhanje
Hi !

We were looking for the error without result...
we thought that ProjeQtOr was too perfect to bug on it !  

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.039 seconds

Cookies settings

Functional Cookies

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Please login to see yours activities!

Other cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.