View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Support us on Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - What is the future of project ? - ProjeQtOr

What is the future of project ?

More
03 Aug 2011 15:51 #1 by Guest
Hi,

Sorry for my bad english i'm french.

I would to suggest of used "projectoria" in my company because it corresponds very well to what I need. Congratulations for your very similar to good practice CMMI.
But I was a little worried about maintainability and evolution of the application. And for that, could you make a short resume of project how many people work on this project ? Have you a visibility for future evolution ?

Thank you in advance for your answer.

Best regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
03 Aug 2011 17:52 #2 by babynus
Hi,
By the way, I am the only developer of the project.
Some active contributors have helped in testing and translation.
This leads to slow development, but good coherence of the product ;-)
Some contributors have brought some improvements integrated in releases after testing.

About maintenability, up to now, all issues detected by contributors have been fixed.

Evolutions proposals from the forum are always considered and registered. Many of then have been implemented.

You can have visibility about fixed issues and planned evolutions in the Track Database.

And as the Project is openspource, you can bring your own corrections and evolutions (and probably post them to benefit to the comunity).

Regards.
Babynus.

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

More
04 Aug 2011 15:13 #3 by Guest
Hi,

Yes i'm agree with you it is the best software i have seen for the functionnalities offers because is very close to the best practice of project management in point of view :) Congratulation for you work.

But for now it's difficult to sales because the look and feel not appear very "professionnal" and i have many problems with planner i don't know if it's a bug or bad manipulation. I know it's the most difficult part of the development.

At my opinion, it's very interesting, for create a community, declare the project at sourceforge.net / for example. And make more communication about software you have for example a wiki page which lists many of the software project management ( en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_project_management_software ).

Last question do you have time for make personnal development on command ? (I working for a big entity which may need to have a personnal development)

More
05 Aug 2011 00:56 #4 by babynus
Hi,
Project exists at sourceforge : sourceforge.net/projects/projectorria/
Project'Or RIA has be declared in wikipedia (.fr). Several tries to include it in .en have been deleted by moderators (I will try again soon).

Personnal development could be studied. Why not. (I have some time these days, progressing on V1.7.0).

Regards.
Babynus.

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

More
05 Aug 2011 10:22 #5 by Guest
Hi,

Thank for answer.

It is not for now at this time i search a tool for manage a portfolio of project. But my manager is not very open about open source :)

Best regards

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.043 seconds

Cookies settings

Functional Cookies

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Please login to see yours activities!

Other cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.