View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Support us on Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - [SOLVED] Stuck with sendmail and projeqtor - Page 4 - ProjeQtOr

[SOLVED] Stuck with sendmail and projeqtor

More
15 Mar 2019 09:10 #19 by babynus
Hi,

ProjeQtOr will treat only unread emails, and then mark them as read, to avoid treating several times same emails.
So issue may be there. Check that emails are not read in the mailbox.

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 Mar 2019 08:44 #20 by 4ce
did you replied to jmbb?

i knew this with the unread mails, informed the user.

see also my attachment no. 4 the "U" in the list in front of the output marks the "unread" mails.

im thankful for any hint

More
18 Mar 2019 09:13 #21 by babynus
Difficul to analyse wothout more information.
I would recommend to add some "debugLog("message");" in the code to trace what is happenning.
Possibly emails are read but rejected.

Babynus

More
26 Sep 2019 13:10 #22 by 4ce
eureka.

just tried out the email functionality for receiving mails, and guess what, without changing anything, it works.

maybe any update between 8.0 and 8.1.5 has solved the issue or some magic happened. but at this point anything seems to be working.

at least, before closing this topic, i had one lil question i did not find answered in the manual:

which conditions are needed for an email to be attached as comment. are there any utf requirements? what is the minimum content which should be named in the subject? and which kind of elements are able to receive comments from emails.

thank you for your support and your tool which gets better and better in any existing minute.

More
26 Sep 2019 16:17 #23 by babynus

which conditions are needed for an email to be attached as comment. are there any utf requirements?

You can add note (comment) only when manually sending emails. And note will store the message you enter, not the description of the item.
Automatic emails won't store notes.

Babynus

More
27 Sep 2019 08:03 #24 by 4ce
yeah i knew. what i can not figure out what is needed.

under which circumstances connects projeqtor the sended mail to any item? I guess the item ID is mandatory? is there more needed? some blank spaces in the subject or anything else? and is it possible that some utf-8 in the body is needed? i tested mails and if i create a blank email and put all the things in it, i think its needed for attaching the comment, then, for some reason, it works sometimes and sometimes not. if i reply to an automatic mail, no problems are there. so i try to name the requirements that projeqtor detects an email should be an attached comment.

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.064 seconds

Cookies settings

Functional Cookies

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Please login to see yours activities!

Other cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.