View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Supportez nous sur Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - LiveMeeting : saving issues - ProjeQtOr

Prochaines sessions de formation

Les prochaines formations et démonstrations sont ouvertes, inscrivez-vous rapidement !

Démonstration de ProjeQtOr

(gratuit, sur inscription)

Mardi 23 avril (10h30-12h)

Jeudi 16 mai (16h-17h30)

Jeudi 13 juin (10h30-12h)

Planifiez avec ProjeQtOr

3 et 4 avril (9h - 12h30)

Administrez avec ProjeQtOr

10 et 11 avril (9h - 12h30)

LiveMeeting : saving issues

More
11 Mar 2020 15:42 #1 by fsouliers
Hello,

I don’t really know how to reproduce this problem, but we are using LiveMeeting for a while now (we bought the plugin) and it seems you are working on it for 8.4, so I can’t imagine you never saw it : very often, when saving the Minute of the meeting (I call it MoM) ... nothing is saved :(
Our workaround is to copy the text before clicking save and if the save fails, then paste directly the MoM in the field.

Here are some elements that might help to set the context :
- We almost never use the time-speaking measuring feature
- Very often, a preliminary MoM is set before the meeting (directly fulfilling the MoM field)
- Adding actions, decisions or questions doesn’t seem to have any effect on this unexpected behavior
- Typical meeting is one hour long (ie, one of us is typing in the main field) and never refreshing. However, the connection to the website is never lost (Projeqtor works properly)
- We tried to «save» and click again on «start meeting» button ... but it doesn’t seem to have any impact on this problem
- I am 100% sure we do not have network issue

Do you have any idea of something I could put in place to be able to help debbuging this issue?
The topic has been locked.
More
15 Mar 2020 20:26 #2 by babynus
Hi,

First, check browser console for issue and report any here.
Also look for errors in log file.

You are right we worked on Live Meeting : it is now integrated in community version since V8.3.0

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site
More
26 Mai 2020 15:50 #3 by le_guenn@enssat.fr

fsouliers wrote: Hello,

I don’t really know how to reproduce this problem, but we are using LiveMeeting for a while now (we bought the plugin) and it seems you are working on it for 8.4, so I can’t imagine you never saw it : very often, when saving the Minute of the meeting (I call it MoM) ... nothing is saved :(
Our workaround is to copy the text before clicking save and if the save fails, then paste directly the MoM in the field.

Here are some elements that might help to set the context :
- We almost never use the time-speaking measuring feature
- Very often, a preliminary MoM is set before the meeting (directly fulfilling the MoM field)
- Adding actions, decisions or questions doesn’t seem to have any effect on this unexpected behavior
- Typical meeting is one hour long (ie, one of us is typing in the main field) and never refreshing. However, the connection to the website is never lost (Projeqtor works properly)
- We tried to «save» and click again on «start meeting» button ... but it doesn’t seem to have any impact on this problem
- I am 100% sure we do not have network issue

Do you have any idea of something I could put in place to be able to help debbuging this issue?

Hello, we encountered the same problem several times without finding the solution.

meeting of about 1h45,
we record minutes on prepared content, and if we don’t plan to copy/paste, at the end of the meeting we have a big risk of content loss. despite regular CTRL+S.

We encounterded the problem with several interlocutors, on several computers;
We did not have a major network problem on the sessions.

Without using the livemeeting, I don’t have that kind of trouble.
The problem is not systematic: a quick entry on a new meeting updates the minutes.

Could there be problems related to a timeout with the database? or with the website?
what are the elements to check? what logs do you need ?
More
26 Mai 2020 18:03 #4 by babynus
Hi,

Stange, I never faced this issue.

This is not linked to timeout unless you don't do anything for a long period and come to session timeout.
But this would "disconnect" you and it does not seem to be the case.
Please have a look at projeqtor log file and browser console.
Report any error.

NB : The livemeeting plugin frequently "auto" saves the minutes, in a very "regular" basis.
Possibly some of your network elements (proxy, firewall, ...) considers this as an attack and blocks too frequent similar request.
Possibly you could search on this side.

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site
More
27 Mai 2020 11:39 #5 by le_guenn@enssat.fr
Hello,
I just got back to the problem. I’m joining you the logs I found.
1) Creation of a new meeting
2) Paste a mail/document in the compte-rendu field
3) Launch réunion and make changes
- CTRL-S
- click on the icon "Terminer la réunion" closed to the button "Démarrer la réunion"
- no message on the GUI
4) the modifications are not reported in the "compte-rendu" field

browser console : (no errors but warnings)

Déclaration attendue, mais « --> » trouvé. Passage à la déclaration suivante. main.php
Propriété « align » inconnue. Déclaration abandonnée. main.php
Erreur d’analyse de la valeur pour « display ». Déclaration abandonnée. main.php
Propriété « zoom » inconnue. Déclaration abandonnée. main.php
Propriété « zoom » inconnue. Déclaration abandonnée. main.php
Erreur d’analyse de la valeur pour « width ». Déclaration abandonnée. main.php
Erreur d’analyse de la valeur pour « height ». Déclaration abandonnée. main.php
[CKEDITOR] Error code: editor-destroy-iframe. ckeditor.js:21:222
[CKEDITOR] For more information about this error go to ckeditor.com/docs/ckeditor4/latest/guide...ditor-destroy-iframe ckeditor.js:21:266
[CKEDITOR] For more information about this error go to ckeditor.com/docs/ckeditor4/latest/guide...ditor-destroy-iframe ckeditor.js:21:266

=====
projeqtor.log

2020-05-27 10:48:42.721 ===== TRACE ===== NEW CONNECTED USER 'Franck'
More
27 Mai 2020 16:01 #6 by fsouliers
Hello,

glad to see I am not alone in the dark ... :D

I’ve just reproduced your steps, unfortunately I do not have the same behavior (the MoM is properly updated), except the CKEditor warnings in the browser console (my Firefox is up to date).

I tried to understand the code of liveMeetingView.php (because I guess the issue is hidden here), but I must admit it’s a little bit hard to follow (btw, I guess the header is no longer correct as the plugin has been released under the community edition).

... still searching ...
Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.046 seconds

Paramétrages de cookies

Cookies fonctionnels

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Veuillez vous connecter pour voir vos activités!

Autres cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.