View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Supportez nous sur Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - [SOLVED] Missing admin functions from menu with admin account - ProjeQtOr

Prochaines sessions de formation

Les prochaines formations et démonstrations sont ouvertes, inscrivez-vous rapidement !

Démonstration de ProjeQtOr

(gratuit, sur inscription)

Mardi 23 avril (10h30-12h)

Jeudi 16 mai (16h-17h30)

Jeudi 13 juin (10h30-12h)

Planifiez avec ProjeQtOr

3 et 4 avril (9h - 12h30)

Administrez avec ProjeQtOr

10 et 11 avril (9h - 12h30)

[SOLVED] Missing admin functions from menu with admin account

More
23 Jui 2020 21:20 #1 by newuser20
Good day good sir,

I came across an issue where I lost the "regulated leaves parameters", "global parameters", "user parameters", "access rights", "administration", and "plugin" functions from the menu as can be seen in the attached screenshot below, after logging out and re-logging in with the same admin account .Prior to that I had not unticked any permissions for the administrator profile in the "access rights > access to forms" etc. but I had earlier worked on assigning permissions in access rights to new user profiles I had created.I have tried looking for solutions and attempting a few workarounds but I was unable to figure out the issue.
Attachments:
The topic has been locked.
More
29 Jui 2020 12:18 #2 by babynus
Check access rights and profile of admin.
Please show screenshot for "Access to forms".

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site
The following user(s) said Thank You: newuser20
More
29 Jui 2020 13:20 - 29 Jui 2020 13:25 #3 by newuser20
Hi babynus,

First of all, a big thanks for this great application and also your much appreciated reply.

I think I should consider this issue as solved as I had managed to reactivate access to the admin console functions for admin through SQL after further research, back then.

However I am not sure if this issue only happened to me, or might have happened to others as well. During then, even when using the sole main admin account, all the admin console functions had disappeared, and inaccessible after I re-logged into the admin account having not made any changes to the admin rights column in the "access to forms" console.

I suspected that the sudden loss of admin console functions might have been related to the no of profiles I had created before, as the functions then disappeared right after the page refreshed, after I had made the save again in the "access to forms" page. I proceeded to delete some of the profiles and the issue did not appear. So I went ahead to create some new profiles again and assigned rights to them and the issue re-surfaced again. When this happened I had 13 profiles in total with a number them having similar rights level as project leader, albeit each with further personalized rights. I repeated the same steps again and got the same results each time. I am not sure if I had missed out any information or if I was wrong, but seems like the total no of rows data created by the assigned permissions tied to the user profiles had exceeded a pre-defined limit, and this had caused the access value in the SQL table to become 0 thus resulting in the admin console functions disappearing.

However I find no issue with having less profiles to work with and find this amazing application adequate for my usage. Thank you once again.
Last edit: 29 Jui 2020 13:25 by newuser20.
More
30 Jui 2020 09:33 #4 by babynus
Hi,

Could you have a look at projeqtor log file ?
Any error reported ?
NB : possibly increasing max_input_vars in php.ini could solve the issue.

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site
The following user(s) said Thank You: newuser20
More
01 Juil 2020 05:53 - 01 Juil 2020 05:58 #5 by newuser20
Hi babynus,

When I checked the log back then there were no errors.

However upon your advice now by changing the max_input_vars, seems like I can finally add more access rights/permissions for more user profiles and save without problems again.

Thank you for the great help!
Last edit: 01 Juil 2020 05:58 by newuser20.
Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.031 seconds

Paramétrages de cookies

Cookies fonctionnels

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Veuillez vous connecter pour voir vos activités!

Autres cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.