View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Supportez nous sur Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - [SOLVED] An independant "to do List" by ticket - ProjeQtOr

Prochaines sessions de formation

Les prochaines formations et démonstrations sont ouvertes, inscrivez-vous rapidement !

Démonstration de ProjeQtOr

(gratuit, sur inscription)

Mardi 23 avril (10h30-12h)

Jeudi 16 mai (16h-17h30)

Jeudi 13 juin (10h30-12h)

Planifiez avec ProjeQtOr

3 et 4 avril (9h - 12h30)

Administrez avec ProjeQtOr

10 et 11 avril (9h - 12h30)

[SOLVED] An independant "to do List" by ticket

More
07 Mai 2020 19:41 #1 by 002514
Hi

Just an idea for a new function when we are in ticket menu.
The objectif is to have a "to do list" by ticket (each ticket has her "to do list") with the possiblitie to add a new item in the to do list directly from a ticket. ?
Other solution, have the possiblity to add new task directly from ticket (Task Tag)..

Thank you
The topic has been locked.
More
10 Mai 2020 13:13 #2 by babynus

The objectif is to have a "to do list" by ticket (each ticket has her "to do list") with the possiblitie to add a new item in the to do list directly from a ticket. ?

This looks like Cehcklist.
Or just Actions linked to the ticket.
Other solution, have the possiblity to add new task directly from ticket (Task Tag)..
It's easy adding a link to activity and creating it in one step, or copy ticket as activity.

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site
More
10 Mai 2020 16:32 #3 by 002514
Hi Babynus and thank you for your quick answer..
However your answers are not optimize (it's my opinion ;-)). In fact relative to your answer and if my understanding us correct, i have to go to in action menu to create an action and after, create a link in the ticket... We have a lot of manipulations to do .
My proposition was : create directly from Task Tag in the ticket, a new task. (see attached file)

Thank you for your futur reply
Attachments:
More
10 Mai 2020 23:10 #4 by babynus

In fact relative to your answer and if my understanding us correct, i have to go to in action menu to create an action and after, create a link in the ticket... We have a lot of manipulations to do .

In fact it' not as complicated as you can directly create the action while adding the link.
Click + to add the link, select action, click magnifying glass, then +. you create the action and will go back directly with link created.
Bjut maybe it's not as simple as you wished.

My proposition was : create directly from Task Tag in the ticket, a new task. (see attached file)

Unfortunately, job list is not designed this way, it is designed to propose a fixed list. But maybe the concept could be improved. Ticket #4655 recorded.

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site
The following user(s) said Thank You: 002514
More
11 Mai 2020 11:27 - 16 Juil 2020 08:11 #5 by 002514
I'll follow this evolution with attention ;-)
Last edit: 16 Juil 2020 08:11 by protion.
Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.038 seconds

Paramétrages de cookies

Cookies fonctionnels

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Veuillez vous connecter pour voir vos activités!

Autres cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.