View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Supportez nous sur Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - Assigned Work in Timesheet - ProjeQtOr

Prochaines sessions de formation

Les prochaines formations et démonstrations sont ouvertes, inscrivez-vous rapidement !

Démonstration de ProjeQtOr

(gratuit, sur inscription)

Mardi 23 avril (10h30-12h)

Jeudi 16 mai (16h-17h30)

Jeudi 13 juin (10h30-12h)

Planifiez avec ProjeQtOr

3 et 4 avril (9h - 12h30)

Administrez avec ProjeQtOr

10 et 11 avril (9h - 12h30)

Assigned Work in Timesheet

More
04 Jui 2019 15:12 - 04 Jui 2019 15:12 #1 by clarezoe
I wonder what the assigned work is in the timesheet. Is it the assigned work for the week or the total assigned work for the activity?

And I get the crazy decimal number for my resource assignments, it keeps coming back after I have deleted it. It's been driven me nuts.
Attachments:
Last edit: 04 Jui 2019 15:12 by clarezoe.

Please Connexion or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
04 Jui 2019 15:46 #2 by alainforma
hello,

Assigned work is displayed by resource. it shows the total of days (or hours) of work on the whole activity, it means that is not divided by weeks displayed.
What is the matter with decimal number ? On displays you are already working with decimals!?
Have you don't reevaluated the left work at one time or another to get a decimal ?

Regards.

More
05 Jui 2019 11:00 - 05 Jui 2019 11:03 #3 by clarezoe
Replied by clarezoe on topic Assigned Work in Timesheet
Then I have a problem. The assigned work shows in the first image doesn't match the assigned work on the activity. The first activity has assigned 56 hours to the resource.

No, the person is only assigned by integer hours no digits. I haven't done any evaluation, just created the project and did planning. No real work has entered.
Attachments:
Last edit: 05 Jui 2019 11:03 by clarezoe.

More
05 Jui 2019 14:15 #4 by babynus
Replied by babynus on topic Assigned Work in Timesheet
I guess your unit for work is days (display of planned work shows 1 for a full day).
So you define work in hours, and enter work in days (the most weird situation)
You may change this on global parameters.

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.067 seconds

Paramétrages de cookies

Cookies fonctionnels

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Veuillez vous connecter pour voir vos activités!

Autres cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.