View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Supportez nous sur Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - [SOLVED] Empty Project Slots since upgrade to v8.2.4 - ProjeQtOr

Prochaines sessions de formation

Les prochaines formations et démonstrations sont ouvertes, inscrivez-vous rapidement !

Démonstration de ProjeQtOr

(gratuit, sur inscription)

Mardi 23 avril (10h30-12h)

Jeudi 16 mai (16h-17h30)

Jeudi 13 juin (10h30-12h)

Planifiez avec ProjeQtOr

3 et 4 avril (9h - 12h30)

Administrez avec ProjeQtOr

10 et 11 avril (9h - 12h30)

[SOLVED] Empty Project Slots since upgrade to v8.2.4

More
05 Déc 2019 23:50 #1 by iconic
Since the upgrade to version 8.2.4, we have experienced a weird thing where additional project slots have been created, but are empty with no details and we did not create them. I tried to use our administrator account to delete them, however it does not allow us to delete them.

What can we do to clear these blanks as it is very hard to navigate through them now when creating tickets and activities.
Attachments:

Please Connexion or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
06 Déc 2019 07:58 #2 by babynus
It think you have an encoding issue in DB.
I guess you migrated by making a copy of the environment, but you did not care about encoding when exporting / importing dump.
If you want to be sure about the analysis, open one project that "disepeared" from the list, and remove all special or accentuated characters (keep only standard ansi letters without accents and numbers : a-z, A-Z, 0-9). If I'm right the project should reappear.

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

More
09 Déc 2019 02:00 #3 by iconic
Here is the thing, I opened up the project list and I checked all the projects and there is not characters or content whatsoever in the projects. I even check the database and these blank projects have not information in it except for the lastUpdateDateTime which shows the date and time the software was updated.

Here are a few photos to show you.
Attachments:

More
14 Déc 2019 00:15 #4 by iconic
Hi, I was wondering if there is any further help on this. What is the best way to repair or fix this problem.

More
14 Déc 2019 19:27 #5 by babynus
Very strange, I never faced such issue.
From which version did you migrate ?

NB : if these projects are not ones you created, you can delete them :
=> apply filter for "name" is empty
=> select multiple update
=> select all projects
=> click delete button.

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

More
14 Déc 2019 22:29 #6 by iconic
We migrated from 7.4.3

I tried to do the delete thing that you described and I had a problem at the the first step. I am in the Administrator Account, click on projects and applied the filter for "name" as empty. The results came back as 0 projects.

So I can not go to the next step.

Also, I discovered that I can I cannot delete each project individually either. The delete button is greyed out even when I click on one of these empty projects.

What can I do now?

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.046 seconds

Paramétrages de cookies

Cookies fonctionnels

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Veuillez vous connecter pour voir vos activités!

Autres cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.