View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Support us on Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - Project Evaluation / Ticket #1540 - ProjeQtOr

Project Evaluation / Ticket #1540

More
02 Oct 2014 20:48 - 24 Nov 2014 14:38 #1 by francis2301
I'd like to propose a evolution to let sponsor, members of committes, customer evaluate the project (during and before closure) - like a customer satisfaction survey.

what I have in mind is:

A screen to let the user insert a survey, the questions for this survey and the options for each question. Since projeqtor works based on projects, the user should be able to copy a survey from one project to another. Each question, and each answer for each question could have a weight.
After that, the user should select the users who would take the survey, and somehow be able to monitor the answers (who answered, who doesn't, remind people about it). The survey could be taken at any time, not only at the end of the project.
After the survey was taken, the user should be able to evaluate the results. This evaluation, would take into account the weights inserted for each question/answer, to give a final evaluation to the survey.

Not sure if I could explain myself properly. Please let me know if you have any doubts.
Kind regards.
Last edit: 24 Nov 2014 14:38 by protion.
The topic has been locked.
More
03 Oct 2014 18:37 #2 by babynus
Replied by babynus on topic Project Evaluation
Hi,

Request recorded as ""Survey like" Project evaluation or Satisafaction audit" on Ticket #1540

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site
The following user(s) said Thank You: francis2301
More
06 Oct 2014 08:21 #3 by protion
Replied by protion on topic Project Evaluation
Good +1
More
20 Oct 2014 15:06 - 20 Oct 2014 15:07 #4 by climb4fun
Replied by climb4fun on topic Project Evaluation
Hi all,

I like the idea - somehow an Ebay like way of feedback. May be it should be supported by an adequate report or dashboard, which could be used for face 2 face meetings with customer.

Regards,

Klaus
Last edit: 20 Oct 2014 15:07 by climb4fun.
Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.038 seconds

Cookies settings

Functional Cookies

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Please login to see yours activities!

Other cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.