ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Support us on Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - Cost for the meetings - ProjeQtOr

Cost for the meetings

More
23 Oct 2014 10:31 #1 by ekolossov
Hi,
Unlike Activities, Meetings have no cost in it. It will be very useful to add this functionality as it will allow to calculate the whole cost of the project right
Regards,
Evgueni
The topic has been locked.
More
24 Oct 2014 10:57 #2 by caccia
Replied by caccia on topic Cost for the meetings
I agree with Evgueni, this could make it better to see the whole cost of a project.

Perhaps one solution would be to make it similar to tickets ? If you link a meeting to a planning activity, the real work entered on the meeting would be added to the work of the planning activity - that way, cost of the activity takes into account cost of the meeting.

And while we're at it, I think behaviour is the same for tests ? (not sure, haven't checked)

Regards,
caccia
More
24 Oct 2014 11:29 #3 by babynus
Replied by babynus on topic Cost for the meetings
Hi,

In fact, meetings already have costs :woohoo:
Just assign a resource with some daily cost and you'll see that meeting cost is added to the project. B)

Same exists for test sessions (not tests).

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site
More
24 Oct 2014 11:35 #4 by ekolossov
Replied by ekolossov on topic Cost for the meetings
Yes, I noticed that but it still will be very useful to see it in meetings, especially for periodic meetings
More
03 Nov 2014 12:58 #5 by climb4fun
Replied by climb4fun on topic Cost for the meetings
Hi all,

we didn't distinguish between meetings and other project activities. In my experience I come to the insight, people didn't book their efforts that granular in a proper way. My team members include all their efforts to the work packages (activities) incl. meetings prorated.

For me the current offered possibilities sufficient.

Klaus
Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.049 seconds

Cookies settings

Functional Cookies

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Please login to see yours activities!

Other cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.