View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Support us on Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - Project Indentation on Project Screen - ProjeQtOr

Project Indentation on Project Screen

More
11 Jul 2014 16:11 #1 by francis2301
I'd like to propose that in the project screen the same concept of indentation used in Today Screen, Project List Combobox.
I mean, SubProjects should be shown right below their parent projeqt with indentation.
Example
Project1
Project2
Project3
SubProject1
SubProject2
Projeqt4

I think it would facilitate the visualization of parent/child projects
The topic has been locked.
More
11 Jul 2014 16:35 #2 by babynus
This evolution has already been proposed but been rejected : as this list is sortable by any column, indentation would mean nothing.
Only planning view can give correct wbs structure.

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site
More
09 Sep 2014 17:00 #3 by gt
Hi
I want to know how wbs work, because I tried to modify in cvs all values, including id and subproject, but when upload it to the server, I see different numbers that are not the same as initial cvs values.
Furthermore, when I update any project, I see that sub projects and wbs are not connected, because I have two categories (projects) but with the same activities (Subproject), so, when I upload csv, the activities (subprojects) are moved to the first category (project) and the other category become empty
More
09 Sep 2014 17:36 #4 by babynus
WBS represnets the postion in the structure of project.

WBS is recalculated :
- on item creation
- on project change
- on parent change
- on move (on planning view)

So WBS on import file will no be taken into account.

Babynus
More
09 Sep 2014 17:54 #5 by gt
Thanks, I just have one more question, to reset all indentation and update project with cvs, how can I erase multiple projects?
More
09 Sep 2014 18:08 #6 by babynus
Move them all under one parent project.
Delete parent project.

Babynus
Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.039 seconds

Cookies settings

Functional Cookies

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Please login to see yours activities!

Other cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.