View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Support us on Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - Document Approval - ProjeQtOr

Document Approval

More
18 Aug 2014 19:41 #1 by francis2301
In the document approval section, the approver has the option to approve the document. However, he does'nt have the option to reject the document and describe why he is rejecting it. It would be nice to have this funcionality, so document approval process (and reviews) could completely be done using projeqtor (with record of why was rejected).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 Aug 2014 18:40 #2 by abelinux
Replied by abelinux on topic Document Approval
Hi francis2301,

Your request is already registered as a to-be improvement in the track database: ticket #1114.

There are several other already registered proposals regarding document management:

At least, those are the ones "under my radar". There may be others, though.

It would be great if you could take a look at those and support the ones that could be of interest to you/your clients, and/or if you want to discuss details / scope of the proposals.

Maybe we can help gain some momentum on their implementation ;)

P.S.: I've already started to write my first PHP lines, so I'm on my way to become a helping hand here! OK, it may be a looooong way to go, yet ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: babynus

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.029 seconds

Cookies settings

Functional Cookies

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Please login to see yours activities!

Other cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.