View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Support us on Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - Extend predefined roles list / Ticket #1627 - ProjeQtOr

Extend predefined roles list / Ticket #1627

More
25 Nov 2014 13:27 - 02 Dec 2014 13:06 #1 by jmmbb
Hi,

The mails on event is very usefull but i think it needs to accept more predefined roles.

ie : you can send automaticaly mails to requestor, issuer, rsponsible, project leader, project manager or all the team. But when you use simple ticket, you can't define any of there roles, then mails are send to project leader or project manager or all the team.

With complex ticket managing, you will need to send new created ticket to dispatcher that's not the project leader, an dyou can't use "other" because you need a different mail for every project.

So , is it possible to add a new standard role as qualifier for exemple, so we can have a Qualifier check box ?

I expect that i'm clear enough... ;-)
Last edit: 02 Dec 2014 13:06 by protion.
The topic has been locked.
More
25 Nov 2014 17:52 #2 by babynus
How would you expect to define the Qualifier ?

As a field in project definition ?
As some boolean field (isQualifier) on the profile ?
As some boolean field (isQualifier) on the user ?
As some boolean field (isQualifier) on the affectation ?

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site
More
28 Nov 2014 16:34 #3 by jmmbb
Replied by jmmbb on topic Extend predefined roles list
To be compliant with Project Leader (code PEL) definition, i think the best will be a boolean file on profile.
More
02 Dec 2014 11:23 #4 by babynus
Request recorded as Ticket #1627

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site
Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.031 seconds

Cookies settings

Functional Cookies

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Please login to see yours activities!

Other cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.