View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Support us on Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - In which industry do you use projector / Dans quel secteur d'activité utilisez vous projector - Page 4 - ProjeQtOr

In which industry do you use projector / Dans quel secteur d'activité utilisez vous projector

More
05 Oct 2016 14:05 - 07 Nov 2016 14:11 #19 by llapierre
Hello, is it possible to share your feedback?

If so, we can exchange our phones by private message.

Bonjour, est il possible d'échanger sur votre retour d'expérience ?

Si oui, on peut échanger nos téléphones par message privé.
Last edit: 07 Nov 2016 14:11 by protion.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
05 Oct 2016 15:05 #20 by Gautier
Hello llapierre,

Please write your request in english, It is the only rule in this forum.

Thank you.

More
05 Mar 2017 06:03 #21 by diri
I test Projeqtor currently in it's special environment (IT) but, I'm looking how it fits to other branches. ThIs covers almost any need from service (planning, design, ...) or maintenance to production.

Currently I want to get a first idea about:

How much effort is needed for setup and management,
has it all functions needed to get job done fast and efficient (UI, performance),
is it fit in relation to compliance, possible adaption for special needs (effort),
integration with CMDB, monitoring (known as specials for IT but, not limited to), ERP and the like possible (effort),
is there a reliable roadmap with complatibility to itself for long terms,
are there special functions available which do not exist in other products,

More
06 Mar 2017 19:52 #22 by babynus

Install : 10mn
Adapt parametering to fit specific need : few days
Management : almost nothing (most trchnical tasks can be automatized)

has it all functions needed to get job done fast and efficient (UI, performance),

yes
YES !
But best it that you test it yourself !

is it fit in relation to compliance, possible adaption for special needs (effort),

Yes.
Many many parameters.
Plugin existing to customize screens.
PROJEQTOR SAS provideding services to develop specific needs

integration with CMDB, monitoring (known as specials for IT but, not limited to), ERP and the like possible (effort),

No specific integration exists.
But ProjeQtOr provides API (REST Web Services) to be called from other applications.

is there a reliable roadmap with complatibility to itself for long terms,

Yes. Each version of ProjeQtOr is compatible with previous ones.
and Migration is simple and fluent.

Maybe not.
I guess you could find every feature in one tool or another. But stenght of ProjeQtOr is to gather features that you would find separatly in several tools.

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

More
07 Mar 2017 06:23 - 07 Mar 2017 06:48 #23 by diri

babynus wrote:

Install : 10mn
Adapt parametering to fit specific need : few days
Management : almost nothing (most trchnical tasks can be automatized)

Setting parameters needs a cheatsheet because those setting are split into many parts.
Technical tasks:
Import products, HR, calculation rules, customers, customer contacts, material affected in project (i.e. CMDB), ...

How to?
Effort?

babynus wrote:

yes
YES !
But best it that you test it yourself !

ATM for me most important functionalities missing are related to escalation and reporting. Either not existing (escalation) or kind of complicated to be usable for users in case they want to have a special view *now*.

I guess effort to get this to work efficient is relative high.

babynus wrote:

Yes.
Many many parameters.
Plugin existing to customize screens.
PROJEQTOR SAS provideding services to develop specific needs

Sigh... you know:
When somebody (= customer) wants to have something he wants it now or he wants to know in details how long it takes to get it.

This is why I'm looking about Projeqtor in branch IT first. This is my job since many years and after more than 30 years I know what I need to manage my company most effective. I.e. I prefer to spend time for social relations in team to have motivated people who like their job instead of wasting time for tasks which can be automated.

babynus wrote:

No specific integration exists.
But ProjeQtOr provides API (REST Web Services) to be called from other applications.

Couldn't find documentation ...

babynus wrote: Each version of ProjeQtOr is compatible with previous ones.
and Migration is simple and fluent.

babynus wrote:

Maybe not.
I guess you could find every feature in one tool or another. But stenght of ProjeQtOr is to gather features that you would find separatly in several tools.

hm. Please, don't get me wrong but, which ones?

There is reason for me to ask about integration:
When we speak about IT and compliance there are standards like ITIL, ISO, whatever you like.
How much effort is it to get Projeqtor match such standards in daily business?

And, as it's not enough with such standards:
There are legal obligations as well without being nailed in a standard. :-(
Example: Control test (tax related), what has to be included in bill (detailled time management), ...
Last edit: 07 Mar 2017 06:48 by diri.

More
09 Mar 2017 14:37 #24 by babynus

Setting parameters needs a cheatsheet because those setting are split into many parts.

Yes and no.
All required parameters as defined on configuration page, and you'll find most parameters on Global Parameter screen.
But yes, if you want to customize habilitations or automations, you'll have to play with several screen.
But what you need is not cheatsheety, it is training to admin features...

Import products, HR, customers, customer contacts, material affected in project

All of this can be imported through import feature.

(i.e. CMDB)

ProjeQtOr is not CMDB tool.

ATM for me most important functionalities missing are related to escalation and reporting. Either not existing (escalation) or kind of complicated to be usable for users in case they want to have a special view *now*.

The escalation process was never requested before, so maybe it is not so generic need, as it may (in most cases) not be defined so precisely to be integrated in automated tool.

I guess effort to get this to work efficient is relative high

No so sure, all depends of expectations, level of automation, ....

When somebody (= customer) wants to have something he wants it now or he wants to know in details how long it takes to get it.

Of course, unfortunately we cannot develop things for yesterday.
We have limited developement capacity and must do with it.
But the most users will sponsor developments, the most we will grow and be able to respond quickly to such requests.

This is my job since many years and after more than 30 years I know what I need to manage my company most effective. I.e. I prefer to spend time for social relations in team to have motivated people who like their job instead of wasting time for tasks which can be automated.

And I guest that in 30 years you never found the tool that fits all the needs.
That's why ProjeQtOr was designed ;)

Couldn't find documentation ...

API description can be found on download page in the old User Manual (ppt file)
We are working on more detailed technical documentation and will soon provide it in ProjeQtOr shop.

When we speak about IT and compliance there are standards like ITIL, ISO, whatever you like.
How much effort is it to get Projeqtor match such standards in daily business?

All depends on the processus you designed and are running in your company.
ProjeQtOr is very well fitted for ISO. You'll find in forum several remarks from users that thanked us for easy ISO certification.
But sure, ProjeQtOr is not dedicated to specific method and will possibly need configuration to adapt to each one.

There are legal obligations as well without being nailed in a standard.

Of course, but we cannot be adapted to legal obligations of all countries. We are international and need to be fluent enough to fit everybody's need, so will not fit everyone's need from scratch.

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.051 seconds

Cookies settings

Functional Cookies

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Please login to see yours activities!

Other cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.