View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Support us on Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - Budget planning with new TJ / Planification budgétaire avec nouveau TJ - ProjeQtOr

Budget planning with new TJ / Planification budgétaire avec nouveau TJ

More
22 Dec 2021 11:13 #1 by Linaewen23
Hello,

With the change of year, we have updated the TJs of our resources.
However, when we plan these resources on activities starting in 2022, the assigned is still calculated with the TJ of 2021.

This results in an offset of several thousand euros on our projected budget for 2022.

1 - Will the assignment be recalculated automatically on 1 January?
2- Is it possible to make the software evolve so that this situation is taken into account each time a new TJ is recorded? Is it possible to change the software so that this situation is taken into account each time a new TJ is recorded? Because this situation can also occur during the year.

Thank you for your feedback,

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Bonjour,

Avec le changement d'année, nous avons mis à jour les TJ de nos ressources.
Cependant, quand nous planifions ces ressources sur des activités commençant en 2022, l'assigné est toujours calculé avec le TJ de 2021.

Cela produit un décalage de plusieurs milliers d'euros sur notre budget prévisionnel de 2022.

1 - Est-ce que l'assigné va être recalculé automatiquement au 1er janvier?
2- Est-il possible de faire évoluer l'outil pour que cette situation soit prise en compte chaque fois que l'on enregistre un nouveau TJ. Car c'est une situation qui peut aussi arriver en court d'année.

Merci pour votre retour,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
23 Dec 2021 17:41 #2 by babynus
Assigned cost is always calculated with cost defined when assignement was defined.
(assigned work cannot be "split" over periods)
Only planned costs and real wost will take into account new amounts.

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

More
03 Jan 2022 10:21 #3 by Linaewen23
Hello,

The cost of my resource changes today (see attachment 1) but when I go to its activity, the old cost is always used to calculate the rest and revised costs (see attachment 2).

I have run a schedule calculation again to make sure the amounts are up to date.

It is essential for us that these amounts are up to date for our budget monitoring.

Bonjour,

Le coût de ma ressource change aujourd'hui (cf. pièce jointe) mais quand je vais sur son activité, c'est toujours l'ancien coût qui est utilisé pour le calcul du reste et des coûts révisés.

J'ai relancé un calcul de planning pour être certaine que les montants soient à jour.

C'est indispensable pour nous que ces montants soient à jour pour notre suivi budgétaire.
Attachments:

More
05 Jan 2022 12:55 - 05 Jan 2022 12:58 #4 by Arkhanje

but when I go to its activity the old cost is still used to calculate the rest and revised costs

No, that's not possible.
The cost of the function is calculated on the current date and is applied to the real, the left and the revised costs.
Only the cost on the assigned remains unchanged and on your capture we only see the assigned starting cost.
This allows you to compare the variances on the costs assigned at the start of the project with the new costs.

On the first capture you can see the cost calculation on the "support A" resource, estimated at 20 € / d, and planned over 10 days with 3 actual days until the current date.
So the real cost is 3 x 20 = 60

I change the cost of its function for 55 € / day from the 5th

You will notice that the assigned cost have not been changed. This is the starting assignment.
On the other hand, the real, the rest and the revised are well updated with the new prices
The actual cost = (2 x 20) + (1 x 55) = 95

It is about life. It was estimated X months ago that our resources would cost us (10 x 20) 200 euros for this activity and today, with the contingencies (absences, standby of the activity, evolution of costs, salary increase, .. .) it will cost you 480 €.

- it is possible to modify the tool so that this situation is taken into account each time a new TJ is recorded. Because it is a situation that can also happen during the year

So no, since the modifications are taken into account.
Attachments:
Last edit: 05 Jan 2022 12:58 by Arkhanje.

More
05 Jan 2022 16:21 #5 by Linaewen23
Hello,

For your information I am working on version v9.2.4.

I noticed that the recalculation of the left and the revised are only done if the assigned resource has entered real after the date of change of TJ (January 3 in my case).
Also when there are several resources on the same activity, only the TJ of the resource that entered the real updates the left and the revised.

In my version the assigned is also updated.

How do I update the lefts and revises for activities that do not yet have a real in 2022?

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Bonjour,

Pour information que je travaille sur la version v9.2.4.

J'ai remarqué que le recalcule du reste et du révisé se font uniquement si la ressource assignée a saisi du réel après la date de changement de TJ (le 3 janvier dans mon cas).
De même quand il y a plusieurs ressources sur une même activités, seule le TJ de la ressources ayant saisi du réel met à jour le reste et le révisé.

Dans ma version l'assigné est aussi mis à jour.

Comment mettre à jour les restes et révisés pour les activités qui n'ont pas encore de réel en 2022?

More
07 Jan 2022 16:09 #6 by babynus
Hi,
Assigned cost is changed only if you "change cost" for resource (you edit the function cost).
This will overwrite real cost for past days (2021) and I guess this is not what is expected
You'd better add new cost ofr the reource, for same function, with start date on january 1st.

I can confirm that :
 - if you change existing cost : assigned cost is changed is no real work is entered, left cost is updated
 - if you add new cost : assigned cost is never changed, left cost is updated

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.089 seconds

Cookies settings

Functional Cookies

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Please login to see yours activities!

Other cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.