View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Supportez nous sur Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - 8.4.4 Minor GUI bugs / enhancements - ProjeQtOr

Prochaines sessions de formation

Les prochaines formations et démonstrations sont ouvertes, inscrivez-vous rapidement !

Démonstration de ProjeQtOr

(gratuit, sur inscription)

Mardi 23 avril (10h30-12h)

Jeudi 16 mai (16h-17h30)

Jeudi 13 juin (10h30-12h)

Planifiez avec ProjeQtOr

3 et 4 avril (9h - 12h30)

Administrez avec ProjeQtOr

10 et 11 avril (9h - 12h30)

8.4.4 Minor GUI bugs / enhancements

More
27 Mai 2020 17:10 #1 by fsouliers
Hello,

I have identified some minor bugs / enhancements :

1. In the detailed view of an asset, the workflow picture does not pop-up as it does in other entities.

2. I have customised some entities (risk, actions, opportunities, etc ...) by adding fields and marking those fields mandatory for certain types and invisible for other types. In previous versions, I think changing the type immediately changed the gui which is no longer the behavior (I now have to save prior to see the gui changing and I don’t remember I was doing that before).

3. The «Type of asset» menu entry is not placed with the others «Type of ...». I understant both ways of managing those entries (every «Types of ...» in one configuration menu versus each «Type of ...» close to its entity), but if the same logic could be applied everywhere, I think it could be better.
Actually, this is an historical big strenght of Projeqtor : it always behaves in the same logical way, which makes it a very easy to understand software ; therefore I don’t see this increase of entropy as a good thing ;)

4. If locations could have a parent location, it might be useful. I can create it for myself with the customisation plugin, but I guess it might be helpful for many users (you can have machines in test_zone_A and others in test_zone_B, both testing zone being part of testing room #1). In an asset, the displayed location could therefore be the «fullpath» of the location (eg testing room #1 / test_zone_B).

5. A report «cost of subcontractors - monthly / yearly» would be great, with usual parameters : the report would show the workload (real and planned) and associated cost (if any) of all subcontractors in the project / organisation / team.

6. When exporting the risk management plan report into pdf, the table is not resized to be one page wide (it is actually cut almost anywhere).

Hope this might helps,

Please Connexion or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
01 Jui 2020 11:26 #2 by babynus
Hi,

1) Ticket #4680 recorded

2) Already fixed on V8.4.5

3) You are right. There was a discussion in the team about where to place "asset type" screen :
- in types lists, like all others
- in the assets section
The second won, because assets management is a new module that not everyone will use, and it seemed relevant to group all screens at same place.
This was selected after moving Brands and Models, then Asset Categories in Asset section rather than in list of values.
Keeping Asset type in Type section would have set this only screen about asset management out of asset section...

4. Request recorded as Ticket #4681

5. Request recorded as Ticket #4682

6. Cannot reproduce on V8.4.5 (see attachment)

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site
Attachments:

Please Connexion or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.032 seconds

Paramétrages de cookies

Cookies fonctionnels

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Veuillez vous connecter pour voir vos activités!

Autres cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.