View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Supportez nous sur Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - ProjeQtOr performance issue : too slow... - ProjeQtOr

Prochaines sessions de formation

Les prochaines formations et démonstrations sont ouvertes, inscrivez-vous rapidement !

Démonstration de ProjeQtOr

(gratuit, sur inscription)

Mardi 23 avril (10h30-12h)

Jeudi 16 mai (16h-17h30)

Jeudi 13 juin (10h30-12h)

Planifiez avec ProjeQtOr

3 et 4 avril (9h - 12h30)

Administrez avec ProjeQtOr

10 et 11 avril (9h - 12h30)

ProjeQtOr performance issue : too slow...

More
27 Sep 2023 12:24 #1 by iFlorian
Hi,
I have a performance issue with ProjeQtOr. 
For example, when I want to move a task on a small project, it's very slow on my instance instead of projeqtor's online demo. 
For example, on my instance it's take 30655ms on ProjeQtOr online demo : this same action take 153ms ! 

How can I improve that ? 
I'm on ProjeQtOr V11, PostgreSQL 16, PHP 8.2, Apache2.4 
Server (I have put Postgresql on the same server) : debian 12 with 4 CPUs,  Intel(R) Xeon(R) Gold 6234 CPU @ 3.30GHz, 12go RAM

Thanks for help,

Florian

“Be a yardstick of quality. Some people aren't used to an environment where excellence is expected.” ~ Steve Jobs
"...and while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius, because the ones who are crazy enough to think that they can change the world, are the ones who do." ~ Think Different
Attachments:

Please Connexion or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
29 Sep 2023 12:39 #2 by iFlorian
Hi,

Does anyone have the same problem with postgresql? 
Is ProjeQtOr performance supposed to be the same between a mysql and a postgresql database? 
Or is there a slowdown with PostgreSQL? 
Is PostgreSQL still maintained by ProjeQtOr? 

Thank you in advance for your answers. 
Best regards,

“Be a yardstick of quality. Some people aren't used to an environment where excellence is expected.” ~ Steve Jobs
"...and while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius, because the ones who are crazy enough to think that they can change the world, are the ones who do." ~ Think Different

More
29 Sep 2023 16:52 #3 by iFlorian
For example, 
In order to move up or move down a task in the planning composed of 5 tasks, it's take between 10 and 15 secondes minimum ! Sometimes more... 

More
29 Sep 2023 17:19 #4 by babynus
Difficult to analyse performance issue that are not produced on demo.
Best way will be for you to insert some "debugLog()" into the code to trace what happens.

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

More
29 Sep 2023 17:20 - 29 Sep 2023 17:21 #5 by babynus
As long as I know, there is not performance issue with PostgreSql.
Compared to MySql, I find it a bit slower on single tasks, but better on high volumetrics or high load, but is is in a small part only, never 30x slower.

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site
Last edit: 29 Sep 2023 17:21 by babynus.

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.049 seconds

Paramétrages de cookies

Cookies fonctionnels

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Veuillez vous connecter pour voir vos activités!

Autres cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.