View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Supportez nous sur Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - [SOLVED] Responsible list issue - ProjeQtOr

Prochaines sessions de formation

Les prochaines formations et démonstrations sont ouvertes, inscrivez-vous rapidement !

Démonstration de ProjeQtOr

(gratuit, sur inscription)

Mardi 23 avril (10h30-12h)

Jeudi 16 mai (16h-17h30)

Jeudi 13 juin (10h30-12h)

Planifiez avec ProjeQtOr

3 et 4 avril (9h - 12h30)

Administrez avec ProjeQtOr

10 et 11 avril (9h - 12h30)

[SOLVED] Responsible list issue

More
24 Mar 2016 15:42 - 24 Mar 2016 15:52 #1 by MT32
Responsible list issue was created by MT32
Hi everybody,

I have an issue when i have to choose a responsible on an action with a special profile. Here is the situation.

I created a profile wih restrected acces that can only see and creat actions and risks linked with the project that the user is affected to. My issue is that, when i select "tous les projet" on the project list (at the top-left of the screen) and that i creat a action, the user with the new profile can see all of the ressources on the responsible list.

I have affected only one project to the user with only one ressource and contact. He can only see the only one project on the project list and the line "tous les projets". However it works well when i select the only one project on the list and then if i creat an action, i can choose the only one ressource on the responsible list that i have affected on the project. I don't want to be able to access to all of my ressources in the responsible list when i creat a action and when i have selected "tous les projets" with the new profile.

Did you ever have encounter this issue ? How can i solve it ? Sorry for my english, i can explain it in french if you prefer.

PS: i am using the 5.1.3 version

Kind regards,

MT32
Last edit: 24 Mar 2016 15:52 by MT32.

Please Connexion or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
24 Mar 2016 16:13 #2 by babynus
Replied by babynus on topic Responsible list issue
Hi,
Cannot reproduce on V5.2.5.
Can you try and reproduce on Demo ?

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

More
24 Mar 2016 16:23 #3 by MT32
Replied by MT32 on topic Responsible list issue
Sure, we keep in touch.

More
24 Mar 2016 17:36 #4 by MT32
Replied by MT32 on topic Responsible list issue
I can't reproduce the issue in the 5.2.5 version. It's perfect, thank you very much for your quick reply and your answer, you are doing a great job :) .

MT32

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.042 seconds

Paramétrages de cookies

Cookies fonctionnels

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Veuillez vous connecter pour voir vos activités!

Autres cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.