View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Supportez nous sur Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - [SOLVED] Issue with automatic assignment of all ressources on activities - ProjeQtOr

Prochaines sessions de formation

Les prochaines formations et démonstrations sont ouvertes, inscrivez-vous rapidement !

Démonstration de ProjeQtOr

(gratuit, sur inscription)

Mardi 23 avril (10h30-12h)

Jeudi 16 mai (16h-17h30)

Jeudi 13 juin (10h30-12h)

Planifiez avec ProjeQtOr

3 et 4 avril (9h - 12h30)

Administrez avec ProjeQtOr

10 et 11 avril (9h - 12h30)

[SOLVED] Issue with automatic assignment of all ressources on activities

More
30 Mai 2016 17:51 #1 by louisc
Hello,

We have some activities on which every user is assigned, whereas none of these users should.
In fact, these tasks are linked to projects on which only 1 or few resources are assigned, and then no other resource should be assigned to the activity.

When deleting assigned resources, the resources stay away from the assignment to these tasks until they access the real work allocation screen. At this moment, the few tasks on which all the resources are assigned appear on the real work allocation screen and the user is automatically assigned to these tasks.

When I use resources and users terms, it is not a fault, in fact the bug assigns the "user" as a "resource" on the activities. For example, user "admin" is assigned to some tasks automatically when I access real work allocation screen from the admin account. But admin user is not declared as a resource.

This bug appears both on our production server and on my test server (v5.2.5), so I don't think it is linked to a mishandling on one of the instance of Projeqtor (even if I may be wrong on this point).

Please Connexion or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
30 Mai 2016 18:26 #2 by richard.pare
This is not a bug, but a normal behavior to an "Administrative project".

See project type description below.

For example, user "admin" is assigned to some tasks automatically when I access real work allocation screen from the admin account. But admin user is not declared as a resource.

Admin user has access to all activities. Useful for tests.
Attachments:

More
30 Mai 2016 18:29 #3 by louisc
Thank you for this point, I effectively had bad type of project on the projects which had this comportment.

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.042 seconds

Paramétrages de cookies

Cookies fonctionnels

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Veuillez vous connecter pour voir vos activités!

Autres cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.