ProjeQtOr free project management software - after installation: admin passwort doesn't work - ProjeQtOr

after installation: admin passwort doesn't work

More
03 Mai 2019 10:14 #1 by ecky83
Hello!
after copying the files downloaded from the ProjeQtOr homepage on my webserver and creating a new database, everything seems fine: i could enter all data of the server and all fields were green.. then i contiuned and i got to the login windows --- there i should write admin als user and also admin as password... but it told me: invalid credentials.

i tried with copy and paste, big and small A.. everything. no chance. i went as described into another post to phpMyAdmin and wanted to reset there the password.. but also no chance: i don't have the rows "salt" and "crypto" to set dem NULL.. so what else can i do?
somewhere in the forum i also found the MD5 crypted code for "admin" - but also this didn't work.. meanwhile i did this three times and also recreated an database.

might it be a probem, that the installation ist in the folder domain.tld/pmo1 instead of domain.tld/projeqtor ??

Thanks and regards,
Ecky

Please Connexion or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
03 Mai 2019 16:12 #2 by babynus
Please drop your database (it should first be empty), and will be created automatically.
Remove file tool/parametersLocation.php and connect to projector : you will play again configuration.
At the end, you'll be able to connect as admin/admin.

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

More
03 Mai 2019 17:37 #3 by ecky83
Hello,
thanks! did it so.. now it seems to work.. at leas the password.. but now for over one hour it writes: "Upgrade in currently running. Wait until it ends"
ist this normal?
regards, Ecky.

More
03 Mai 2019 21:02 #4 by babynus
It is because previous install faiked.
Delete file projeqtor/files/cron/MIGRATION

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

More
04 Mai 2019 14:01 #5 by ecky83
hi! thanks for the advice. i did so.. then the login seemd to work (it looks longer than before).. but in the end nothing else happend. i opend a new private browser window (for new session, etc) and tried to log in..
guess what: again: "Invalid login parameters"

any further ideas?

More
04 Mai 2019 14:09 #6 by ecky83
...and now i tried the whole procedure again.. maybe there are some not allowed signs in the sql-password? are there any, i shouldn't use?
regards, Ecky

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.033 seconds