View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Supportez nous sur Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - Customer Name and Team-Assignment - ProjeQtOr

Prochaines sessions de formation

Les prochaines formations et démonstrations sont ouvertes, inscrivez-vous rapidement !

Démonstration de ProjeQtOr

(gratuit, sur inscription)

Mardi 23 avril (10h30-12h)

Jeudi 16 mai (16h-17h30)

Jeudi 13 juin (10h30-12h)

Planifiez avec ProjeQtOr

3 et 4 avril (9h - 12h30)

Administrez avec ProjeQtOr

10 et 11 avril (9h - 12h30)

Customer Name and Team-Assignment

More
26 Avr 2012 16:31 #1 by Christian85
Hello!
Congratulations to the new stable version!

I have two suggestions:
First of all the functionality to assign a team to a project is great (Ticket ID: 595)! But I think I have a follow up on this. Maybe, when assigning a team to a project, it is possible to assign the team members to the defined project-activities too? The expected outcome is: I have a project with two defined activities/tasks. Now I assign a team to the project and the team members should be assigned to the activities automatically so that the members can book there spent time without assigning each employee to the tasks manually.

My second wish would be a additional column with the customer name in the activities list. Often I have the same tasks for different customers (e.g. manufacturing) and when we want to book our spent hours, it's sometimes hard for us to figure out which activity belongs to which customer.

I hope you agree with this ideas! :)

Best Regards,
Christian

Please Connexion or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
26 Avr 2012 17:30 #2 by babynus
Hi,

when assigning a team to a project, it is possible to assign the team members to the defined project-activities too

Not desired in most cases.
Generally, activities are assigned to 1 ou 2 resources, not to the whole team.
You Project with only 2 activities, assigned to all team members looks like an administrative project. Did you have a look at this new feature ?

additional column with the customer name in the activities list

Not easy to implement :
- the activities are not directly linked to a customer, but through Project
- the activities list is quite loaded, there is not much room left.
Isn't the project discriminant ?

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

More
26 Avr 2012 17:42 #3 by climb4fun
Hi Christian,

try to use Filter - set a filter on customer or use sort for customer. Filter are a powerful tool in projectorria.

Klaus

More
27 Avr 2012 08:39 #4 by Christian85
@Klaus:
Thanks for the hint but unfortunatly the customer name is not available in the activities list.

@babynus:
Yes I understand that this is not desired in most cases. I havn't looked at the administrative feature but I checked it out right now. It's exactly what I want! - Thank you!
Sorry, with the customer name confusion because I mixed something up. I meant it would be useful if the project name would be concatenated with the customer name - pls see the attachment as example. This would make my project names shorter. :-)

Best regards,
Christian

Attachments:

More
27 Avr 2012 08:47 #5 by climb4fun
Hi Christian,

two possible fields: requestor (is what we use) or external reference.

Klaus

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.051 seconds

Paramétrages de cookies

Cookies fonctionnels

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Veuillez vous connecter pour voir vos activités!

Autres cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.