View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Supportez nous sur Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - Other Idea - ProjeQtOr

Prochaines sessions de formation

Les prochaines formations et démonstrations sont ouvertes, inscrivez-vous rapidement !

Démonstration de ProjeQtOr

(gratuit, sur inscription)

Mardi 23 avril (10h30-12h)

Jeudi 16 mai (16h-17h30)

Jeudi 13 juin (10h30-12h)

Planifiez avec ProjeQtOr

3 et 4 avril (9h - 12h30)

Administrez avec ProjeQtOr

10 et 11 avril (9h - 12h30)

Other Idea

More
25 Oct 2012 19:19 #1 by JCDe
Other Idea was created by JCDe
  • Resources:
  • Allow the selection of several activities for resources. For example, in the "resource" view, use the "Detail element of list" and allow the selection of multiple activities

• Gantt:
  • 1) PERT view => Identify the critical tasks (more risky) => Critical Path
  •  2) When one selects one activity (visible on the window bottom), and we pass the mouse on the window at the bottom, you can not see where we are on the gantt view. => It would be nice to maintain the color line being displayed

• Ticket
  • If tickets are related to an activity must be linked estimated work, real work and the RAF
  • When one selects "planning activity " should be automatically to linke Ticket and activity

Please Connexion or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
25 Oct 2012 21:10 #2 by babynus
Replied by babynus on topic Re: Other Idea

Allow the selection of several activities for resources. For example, in the "resource" view, use the "Detail element of list" and allow the selection of multiple activities

I don't understand the need behind this.
Of course you want to have a quick assign method, but why from resource view ?

1) PERT view

Not planned (quite complex to display)

Identify the critical tasks (more risky) => Critical Path

Ticket #433 already exists.

When one selects one activity (visible on the window bottom), and we pass the mouse on the window at the bottom, you can not see where we are on the gantt view. => It would be nice to maintain the color line being displayed

Good idea. Ticket #866 recorded.

If tickets are related to an activity must be linked estimated work, real work and the RAF
When one selects "planning activity " should be automatically to linke Ticket and activity

I don't understant. Could you explain ?

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

More
26 Oct 2012 23:06 #3 by JCDe
Replied by JCDe on topic Re: Other Idea

I don't understand the need behind this.
Of course you want to have a quick assign method, but why from resource view ?

Yes I would simplify resource allocation has several activities. My idea is to use the "Detail element of list"

I don't understant. Could you explain ?

I would like to link tickets to activities. worload, real work and ledft work must go back to the activities if they are related. This would allow the resources to work on tickets for evaluating the left work.
An idea: Assign tickets as assigned resources but load consumed and RAF will those ticket?

More
27 Oct 2012 15:26 #4 by babynus
Replied by babynus on topic Re: Other Idea

Yes I would simplify resource allocation has several activities. My idea is to use the "Detail element of list"

Could you please detail the real need behind this request. It is not a standard way (to my opinion). Usualy, manager defines activities and then assigns resource to each activity, not the other way round.

I would like to link tickets to activities. worload, real work and ledft work must go back to the activities if they are related. This would allow the resources to work on tickets for evaluating the left work.
An idea: Assign tickets as assigned resources but load consumed and RAF will those ticket

Is is almost what is done with Planning Activity, except to the management of left work. You can have a look to the user manual to get more information. Maybe a different or completed way to check left work on tickets could be an improvement.

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

More
27 Oct 2012 15:50 - 27 Oct 2012 15:51 #5 by JCDe
Replied by JCDe on topic Re: Other Idea

Could you please detail the real need behind this request. It is not a standard way (to my opinion). Usualy, manager defines activities and then assigns resource to each activity, not the other way round.

I completely agree with your vision.
First we defined activities, then assigns resources.
My need is always to improve the allocation of resources to activities.
When I created my planning (all activities) I wish I could in the 'resource view' to have the opportunity to see the activity list and check off the activities that I want to allocate my resources?
In case I have 20 activities and 3 resources, this allows me to do my assignment for the "resources view" (3) rather than the 20 activities.

Is is almost what is done with Planning Activity, except to the management of left work. You can have a look to the user manual to get more information. Maybe a different or completed way to check left work on tickets could be an improvement.

Ok I'll try. I thought that when you connect the activity with 1 ticket and we changed the load allocated or consumed, the activity was not modified (workload allocated or consumed)
Last edit: 27 Oct 2012 15:51 by JCDe.

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.040 seconds

Paramétrages de cookies

Cookies fonctionnels

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Veuillez vous connecter pour voir vos activités!

Autres cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.