View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Supportez nous sur Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - How to stop staff creating Project Using Permissions? - ProjeQtOr

Prochaines sessions de formation

Les prochaines formations et démonstrations sont ouvertes, inscrivez-vous rapidement !

Démonstration de ProjeQtOr

(gratuit, sur inscription)

Mardi 23 avril (10h30-12h)

Jeudi 16 mai (16h-17h30)

Jeudi 13 juin (10h30-12h)

Planifiez avec ProjeQtOr

3 et 4 avril (9h - 12h30)

Administrez avec ProjeQtOr

10 et 11 avril (9h - 12h30)

How to stop staff creating Project Using Permissions?

More
26 Sep 2019 08:39 #1 by iconic
I want to stop staff having the ability to make new projects or have access to activities. I have read through the manuals and I have done what I think I was meant to do but when I check the user's account, he is still allowed to create a New Project which I don't want him to do. This is what I have done.
  1. I created a new profile specific to his account
  2. I assigned the new profile to his user account
  3. I create a New Access Code specific to how I want their read/create/update/delete rights
  4. I then went into "Access to Forms" and I unticked the checkbox for his Profile
  5. I went to "Access to Data (project dependant) and under his profile, I said No access
  6. I went to "Access to Data "(not project dependant) and made read only for Categories of project and projects type

But yet the user can still open the Projects Page and Create a New Project. How do I stop this from happening. I only want him to be able to create activities and tickets in projects he is assigned to, but no make new projects.

Please Connexion or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
26 Sep 2019 08:56 #2 by alainforma
HI,

Your action is good but the resource is still allocated to some projects with upper rights. Change his profil on those.

Regards

More
26 Sep 2019 08:59 #3 by iconic
Do not understand what you mean by upper rights and where would I do this?

More
26 Sep 2019 10:30 #4 by alainforma
hi

You allocated this resource on one or several projects with a profil allowing to create and so on, which you probably not yet changed for her. So she is holding its rights due to that.

regards.

More
26 Sep 2019 10:56 #5 by iconic
Mean I cannot change permission now for him?

More
26 Sep 2019 11:05 - 26 Sep 2019 11:06 #6 by alainforma
Do you have the right to do it ? i think so.
You have just to modify the resource's profil with the new profil created on each project she is working on. She could not create any more project or activity with this single profil.
is it ok?
Regards.
Last edit: 26 Sep 2019 11:06 by alainforma.

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.050 seconds

Paramétrages de cookies

Cookies fonctionnels

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Veuillez vous connecter pour voir vos activités!

Autres cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.