View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Supportez nous sur Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - HR module leaves periods - Page 3 - ProjeQtOr

Prochaines sessions de formation

Les prochaines formations et démonstrations sont ouvertes, inscrivez-vous rapidement !

Démonstration de ProjeQtOr

(gratuit, sur inscription)

Mardi 23 avril (10h30-12h)

Jeudi 16 mai (16h-17h30)

Jeudi 13 juin (10h30-12h)

Planifiez avec ProjeQtOr

3 et 4 avril (9h - 12h30)

Administrez avec ProjeQtOr

10 et 11 avril (9h - 12h30)

HR module leaves periods

More
10 Jan 2020 17:00 #13 by babynus
Replied by babynus on topic HR module leaves periods
Does thje selected resource have any "leave right" valid, with left days ?

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

Please Connexion or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 Jan 2020 17:11 #14 by Tatatonio
Replied by Tatatonio on topic HR module leaves periods
Yes.
I resume my difficulties with the HR module:

-1) Leaves Calendar : Whatever is my profile (Leaves system Admin, Leaves system Non Admin, Manager leaves, Not manager leaves, Employee), with leave right valid I can't use the leaves Calendar : When I select a date, all is in grey and I can't change anything. I have no message, no log, nothing which seems wrong. (www.projeqtor.org/fr/forum-fr/5-ask-ques...odule-leaves-periods)

- 2) No more anticipated leaves : With the same profile and rights (this ticket). With the rules which were effective before 1st january and didn't change and are like indicated in the documentation
www.projeqtor.org/fr/forum-fr/2-submit-i...icipated-paid-leaves

- 3) bug which was reported on ticket #4285

-4) I can't select or unselect is manager of leaves in the employee menu (even with and administrator profile (Leaves system or not Leaves system Administrator)

5) I have a new problem. All habilitation are selected (except Deleted) on Leaves system habilitation for all the profiles Administrator of leaves system
Manager of employee's leaves, Manager of employees, Employee, creator, self but right now only Administrator profile (on user profile).

I have checked many times rules, opened habilitations, I can't understand where all this pb come from.
How can I give you more information to help you ? Thks very much for your help.
Antoine

More
19 Jan 2020 12:48 #15 by babynus
Replied by babynus on topic HR module leaves periods
Hi,
I recorded a ticket to analyse lleave system.
This is an external contribution than you integrated as it seemed to work and could be usefull.
Now, we are not sure it really works as expected, and what is sur is that captions are not really explicit to know when leave are earned and when they can be used

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

More
20 Jan 2020 08:55 #16 by Tatatonio
All right thanks, this module is indeed usefull and i'm pleased it exists even with my difficulties. Good energy for the analysis.

More
20 Jan 2020 09:21 - 21 Jan 2020 11:37 #17 by Tatatonio
Hi, many of the pb have disappeared with the WE...
I won't be surprised if a change in configuration, rights...needs a bit of time.

I add a screenshot of the leaves system habilitation. There is only one column for calendar (which should explain my imposibility to change anything on the calendar when I want to create a leave. Is this du to another habilitation or configuration ?

Thank you.
Attachments:
Last edit: 21 Jan 2020 11:37 by Tatatonio.

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.054 seconds

Paramétrages de cookies

Cookies fonctionnels

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Veuillez vous connecter pour voir vos activités!

Autres cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.