View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Supportez nous sur Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - Blocking : email per project merging receivers - ProjeQtOr

Prochaines sessions de formation

Les prochaines formations et démonstrations sont ouvertes, inscrivez-vous rapidement !

Démonstration de ProjeQtOr

(gratuit, sur inscription)

Mardi 23 avril (10h30-12h)

Jeudi 16 mai (16h-17h30)

Jeudi 13 juin (10h30-12h)

Planifiez avec ProjeQtOr

3 et 4 avril (9h - 12h30)

Administrez avec ProjeQtOr

10 et 11 avril (9h - 12h30)

Blocking : email per project merging receivers

More
26 Nov 2019 12:11 - 26 Nov 2019 15:05 #1 by lsigroup
Hi,

We discovered something that's very blocking for us few days ago but it's a bit tricky to explain :

The mails per project feature seem not to work properly for us (or we have difficulties to use it I'm not absolutly sure that it's a bug)

I tested myself with other projects, recreating events from scratch, with another server and version of Projeqtor, deleting every other event and I counld'nt manage to understand really the origin of the problem

Version : 8.2.3 & 8.2.4
Navigator : Mozilla & Chrome

Intro :
We have all our "global rules" working for everyone and 3 project with specific rules, all those events are applied on tickets, for the specific project rules we have :

- 2 Projects with event on a chosen new state of the ticket
- 1 Project with the following rules : (any change / a new note was added)

Detail : [Project] : [Event] : [Action]
  • Project A : switch to state 1 = send mail to receiver A
  • Project A : switch to state 2 = send mail to receiver A

• Project B : switch to state 1 = send mail to receiver B
  • Project B: switch to state 2= send mail to receiver B

• Project C : any change = send mail to receiver C
  • Project C : a note was added = send mail to receiver C

Problem : Those envents are "merging" and sending not to the right receivers or sending twice, for instance :

Example : If I create a ticket of the project A with the state 1, the e-mail will be sent to receiver C, I mean, even if I had a problem with my events parameters like 2 triggering simultaneously the "project" field should be applying am I wrong ?

To test this, I recreated my events with "easy to read" receiver like this : Cette adresse e-mail est protégée contre les robots spammeurs. Vous devez activer le JavaScript pour la visualiser.

The result of the mail sended can give me this :

As you can see, I triggered an event on project D2M and a mail was sended to BRL receiver

It's very blocking for us, I tried a lot to understand If it was coming from the application itself or our parameters but couldn't manage to do it,
Please consider our urgency on this problem,

Thanks a lot in advance,

Best regards
Last edit: 26 Nov 2019 15:05 by lsigroup. Reason: Added a test

Please Connexion or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
04 Déc 2019 11:29 #2 by babynus
Issue recorded as ticket #4347

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

More
23 Déc 2019 17:25 #3 by babynus
We did several tests and could not reproduce.
What is possible is that you also have configuration for all propjects that send emails to unexpected receivers.
Be aware that it you specify email sending for same event, on "all projects" and on a dedicated project, emails will be sent to all receivers.
In other word, configuration of an email on event for one project does not "replace" same event defined on all projects but "overloads" it.

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.041 seconds

Paramétrages de cookies

Cookies fonctionnels

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Veuillez vous connecter pour voir vos activités!

Autres cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.