View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Supportez nous sur Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - [SOLVED] How does the "detailSection is build? - ProjeQtOr

Prochaines sessions de formation

Les prochaines formations et démonstrations sont ouvertes, inscrivez-vous rapidement !

Démonstration de ProjeQtOr

(gratuit, sur inscription)

Mardi 23 avril (10h30-12h)

Jeudi 16 mai (16h-17h30)

Jeudi 13 juin (10h30-12h)

Planifiez avec ProjeQtOr

3 et 4 avril (9h - 12h30)

Administrez avec ProjeQtOr

10 et 11 avril (9h - 12h30)

[SOLVED] How does the "detailSection is build?

More
10 Fév 2020 17:32 #1 by antoine1003
Hey guys,

I am currently working on a module on projeqtor, which add some fields to some objects. I try to find a documentation online but it appears that no documentation is available for developper (10 year running project and no doc...).
Nevermind, I tried to understand myself the code but the 5900 lines of the objectDetail.php is not really programmer friendly.

I wonder if the field are associated with object's properties, in the database (is there any doc of the database by the way? :whistle: ) or maybe are they generated by dojo?

If I want to add some fields where should declare them, wich type?

Thanks for your help.
A.

Please Connexion or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 Fév 2020 09:28 #2 by babynus
Hi,

I am currently working on a module on projeqtor, which add some fields to some objects. I try to find a documentation online but it appears that no documentation is available for developper (10 year running project and no doc...).

Yes, ProjeQtOR is not a development framework. It is a fully operational application. So we focus on User Manual (which is already a big piece of work with more than 500 pages in PDF format) and don't spend much time on technical document.

Nevermind, I tried to understand myself the code but the 5900 lines of the objectDetail.php is not really programmer friendly.

I agree that if you try and change things in objectDetail.php (which is the core of the screen design) you'll have some problems. You'll also loose compatibility with standard version....

I wonder if the field are associated with object's properties, in the database

Yes.

s there any doc of the database by the way?

No

are they generated by dojo?

They are rendered by Dojo

If I want to add some fields where should declare them, wich type?

I think the best way is to have a look at our plugins : we propose the screen cusctomizatrion plugin which is dedicated to adding fields (and few other cute things)

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

More
13 Fév 2020 16:05 #3 by antoine1003
Okay thanks for the reply :)

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.036 seconds

Paramétrages de cookies

Cookies fonctionnels

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Veuillez vous connecter pour voir vos activités!

Autres cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.