View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Supportez nous sur Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - Add new property from plugin without overwriting class - ProjeQtOr

Prochaines sessions de formation

Les prochaines formations et démonstrations sont ouvertes, inscrivez-vous rapidement !

Démonstration de ProjeQtOr

(gratuit, sur inscription)

Mardi 23 avril (10h30-12h)

Jeudi 16 mai (16h-17h30)

Jeudi 13 juin (10h30-12h)

Planifiez avec ProjeQtOr

3 et 4 avril (9h - 12h30)

Administrez avec ProjeQtOr

10 et 11 avril (9h - 12h30)

Add new property from plugin without overwriting class

More
13 Fév 2020 16:15 #1 by antoine1003
Hi guys,
I looking to create plugins to add some properties to Objects. To make it more readable and clean I decided ti split those plugins into several plugins. I looked on official plugin and they just overwrite existing model/custom object with the new one. This will properly works if plugins don't add properties to the same Object but if not, it will create conflicts. Indeed if I install one plugin then add the other one, the second one will overwrite the previous modified object. To counter that each plugin needs to take into account all other plugin's cutoms properties and plugins will have to be installed in a specific order which is pretty bad.
Have you guys encounter this problem? Did you find a way to dynamically add field to the existing cutom object?
Thanks a lot,
Antoine

Please Connexion or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 Fév 2020 15:22 #2 by babynus
Yes, that are issues we manage for our own plugins, and you'll to to manage by your own for your own plugins.

But it it is only to "add properties" to items, why not use "Screen customization" plugin.

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

More
14 Fév 2020 15:32 #3 by antoine1003
Okay thanks. Well we don't use this plugin because it's not a free one haha
Bye,
Antoine

More
14 Fév 2020 15:40 #4 by babynus
... and sometines paying for usefull things may help the project stay alive B)

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site
The following user(s) said Thank You: antoine1003

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.041 seconds

Paramétrages de cookies

Cookies fonctionnels

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Veuillez vous connecter pour voir vos activités!

Autres cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.