View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Supportez nous sur Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - Visibiliy of Products/components - ProjeQtOr

Prochaines sessions de formation

Les prochaines formations et démonstrations sont ouvertes, inscrivez-vous rapidement !

Démonstration de ProjeQtOr

(gratuit, sur inscription)

Mardi 23 avril (10h30-12h)

Jeudi 16 mai (16h-17h30)

Jeudi 13 juin (10h30-12h)

Planifiez avec ProjeQtOr

3 et 4 avril (9h - 12h30)

Administrez avec ProjeQtOr

10 et 11 avril (9h - 12h30)

Visibiliy of Products/components

More
15 Avr 2020 10:35 #1 by ashofphoenix
Hi,
Is there a way to see products / components / Etc .. according to project ?

I understood it is possible to define products without projects but I don't even find filter possibility to show only products from specific project...

Is it planned to make such a filter accessible, as the selected project menu is unefficient as this time (same as for imputation screen, but I got a good explanation for that ^^) ?

regards

Please Connexion or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 Avr 2020 11:37 #2 by Flou
Hello,

There is no way to filter the products / component etc. according to the project.
As the project / product link is not a direct link and can be a multiple link in both directions (project which has several products and products which have several projects), we do not filter by project.

More
15 Avr 2020 14:33 #3 by ashofphoenix
what do you mean but not a direct link ? I thought that
- as project screen can tell you all products in it (even all versions of products).
- as product screen can tell you all projects a product in used in when it is selected.

filtering products with your "magic magnifying glass" and a specific criteria "project" "equal"/"different" <Value> appears to be like a SQL "AND" and that could be maybe ealisy implemented... (i"m not a coder ^^)

I thought it should be interesting.. maybe a proposal enhancement ^^

Thx for reading

More
16 Avr 2020 13:42 #4 by Flou
when I say direct link, I mean that the product / component does not have one and only one project and the same for the project.
your evolution proposal is possible.
Ticket #4613 as recorded .
The following user(s) said Thank You: ashofphoenix

More
12 Oct 2020 08:34 #5 by ashofphoenix
Hi projeqtor Team,

Good Monday morning back to work :P

I know that this ticket is tagged "not urgent" but is there a small chance to be able to check this possible "new" advanced filtering feature in one of the nearest future releases or "it will be done when it will be done" (a full understandable answer :P ) ?

Regards

More
17 Oct 2020 14:24 #6 by babynus
This evolution is not planned.
It will not integrate one of the next release unless someone sponsors it.

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.044 seconds

Paramétrages de cookies

Cookies fonctionnels

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Veuillez vous connecter pour voir vos activités!

Autres cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.