View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Supportez nous sur Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - Can't modify Mails On Event recievers of some Element Updated type - ProjeQtOr

Prochaines sessions de formation

Les prochaines formations et démonstrations sont ouvertes, inscrivez-vous rapidement !

Démonstration de ProjeQtOr

(gratuit, sur inscription)

Mardi 23 avril (10h30-12h)

Jeudi 16 mai (16h-17h30)

Jeudi 13 juin (10h30-12h)

Planifiez avec ProjeQtOr

3 et 4 avril (9h - 12h30)

Administrez avec ProjeQtOr

10 et 11 avril (9h - 12h30)

Can't modify Mails On Event recievers of some Element Updated type

More
08 Jui 2020 19:46 #1 by cggonzalez
Greetings to all and thanks in advance for your time.
I'm trying to change the recievers of some events in the "Mails on Events" section, but I haven't succeded with the "Action" type of "Event Updated".
If I want to modify an existing one, at the moment I push the Save button it shows an error that says "Invalid controls. the field 'element' is mandatory". The "updated element" field is empty, but I can´t modify it.
If I want to create a new event, in the "event update" field, doesn´t show the "Action" type.
I wanted to know if this is an error in my procedure, a limitation of this version or a bug of some type.
By the way, I'm using Projeqtor 8.3.2 with Chrome 83 (Official Build).
Kind regards.
The topic has been locked.
More
08 Jui 2020 19:58 #2 by babynus
Hi,

You need to upgrade to latest patch level of V8.3, this means V8.3.6.
Or better migrated to latest stable version V8.4.6.
Note that we only support latest stable release through forum support.

Don't get to far from latest stable release, we constantly improve the tool. (V8.5.0 is coming soon ;) )

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site
The topic has been locked.
Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.029 seconds

Paramétrages de cookies

Cookies fonctionnels

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Veuillez vous connecter pour voir vos activités!

Autres cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.