View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Supportez nous sur Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - the resources interface, baseline and absence. - ProjeQtOr

Prochaines sessions de formation

Les prochaines formations et démonstrations sont ouvertes, inscrivez-vous rapidement !

Démonstration de ProjeQtOr

(gratuit, sur inscription)

Mardi 23 avril (10h30-12h)

Jeudi 16 mai (16h-17h30)

Jeudi 13 juin (10h30-12h)

Planifiez avec ProjeQtOr

3 et 4 avril (9h - 12h30)

Administrez avec ProjeQtOr

10 et 11 avril (9h - 12h30)

the resources interface, baseline and absence.

More
16 Juil 2020 22:16 - 16 Juil 2020 22:44 #1 by dany_313
Hello..1.How to make each resource control their own interface?2.How to identify the baseline days in planning?3.In the absence section telling me to "add some activities on some administrative projects", i don't know how to add these activities? as shown in attachment.

with respect

Attachments:
Last edit: 16 Juil 2020 22:44 by dany_313.

Please Connexion or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 Juil 2020 00:48 #2 by babynus

1.How to make each resource control their own interface?

Each user can change theme (colors) and organization (top right menu)

2.How to identify the baseline days in planning?

Save a base line and display it on the Gantt chart

3.In the absence section telling me to "add some activities on some administrative projects", i don't know how to add these activities?

Create a project with type "Administrative" and add activities on this project.

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

More
18 Juil 2020 16:46 - 18 Juil 2020 16:47 #3 by dany_313
Hi...
1. Sorry, I mean how make each resource management their own interface (ex: sent massage, do it work in project...) with other user or resource (ex: manager, resource 2....)?

2. Of course i saved the baseline but how it dates (start and finish) assigned in the first step of project? does it assigned by the date of the "validated" or what? as shown in attachment.

3. Thank you.
Attachments:
Last edit: 18 Juil 2020 16:47 by dany_313.

More
18 Juil 2020 19:45 #4 by babynus
1) I don't undestrand. Please show screenhsots, exemples, or else to explain.

2) Baseline save all the dates, but displays only planned ones (or real if tasks is started / ended)

3) you're welcome.

Babynus

More
18 Juil 2020 21:51 #5 by dany_313
Hi...
1. I mean How communication occurs between the employee and the manager, i think i get it by setting up new user with a sign (is a resource) then the manager can send the work to the resources :) ,as shown in attachment 1.

2. Yes, but i don't understand how the baseline selected these dates (started / ended) (the black bold line) ? as shown in attachment 2.

3. I can't see the beginning of the baseline project, how to show it? as shown in attachment 3.
with respect..
Attachments:

More
19 Juil 2020 18:20 #6 by babynus
1) Project Manager plans activities, name a responsible and assign resources to the activities.
Then resource connect to the tool and see assigned work.
You can do the same for all items, naming the responsible, so the connected resource sees all items (risk, action, activity) he/she is responsible for.
(NB : this is basic of all collaborative tools)

2)Black line is not the baseline, it is the consolidation of sub-items.
For instance, it is the duration of the project from all activities of the project.

3) default display is from current date, just change "start" date' on Gantt planning view or check "show all project".

Reading you questions, I guess you don't have much experience in project management.
I would highly advise you to follow-up some training on the subject.
Project Management is not an easy task, and it's important to understand all the notions before concidering using a tool.

Babynus
The following user(s) said Thank You: dany_313

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.082 seconds

Paramétrages de cookies

Cookies fonctionnels

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Veuillez vous connecter pour voir vos activités!

Autres cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.