View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Supportez nous sur Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - Do you have plans on moving to payment per user plans in the future? - ProjeQtOr

Prochaines sessions de formation

Les prochaines formations et démonstrations sont ouvertes, inscrivez-vous rapidement !

Démonstration de ProjeQtOr

(gratuit, sur inscription)

Mardi 23 avril (10h30-12h)

Jeudi 16 mai (16h-17h30)

Jeudi 13 juin (10h30-12h)

Planifiez avec ProjeQtOr

3 et 4 avril (9h - 12h30)

Administrez avec ProjeQtOr

10 et 11 avril (9h - 12h30)

Do you have plans on moving to payment per user plans in the future?

More
27 Jan 2021 14:13 #1 by meown
Good time of the day,
I am a developer in the search of free ( or one time pay to use )  project management software
Since the beginning of my search, I have seen a lot of online solutions that charge based on the number of users active.
Recently I have been lucky to find your program, atm I am testing it on my company's server. Although I don't know yet if my colleagues will like it in terms of usability, I still would like to ask you a couple of questions:
1. Do you intend to move to paid subscriptions per user plans in the future (like asana, trello, clickup etc.)? I am asking this because if our team is going to use it, we will be dealing with the risk that change or that's not worthy of concern?
2. Also will you be adding automation (cyclic tasks) in the future even as a plugin? Maybe this has been already implemented, I just haven't had time to read the manual.

Best regards

Please Connexion or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
28 Jan 2021 18:17 - 28 Jan 2021 18:18 #2 by babynus

1. Do you intend to move to paid subscriptions per user plans in the future (like asana, trello, clickup etc.)? I am asking this because if our team is going to use it, we will be dealing with the risk that change or that's not worthy of concern?

No, ProjeQtOr is free of use and will always be free.
Only services such as hosting and support are per user plan.
We'll possibly have actions to promote support subscription (for instance including all plugins in subscriptions) but this will always be optional.
You'll always be able to self-host you own instance without paying anything

2. Also will you be adding automation (cyclic tasks) in the future even as a plugin? Maybe this has been already implemented, I just haven't had time to read the manual.

We already have such items in the roadmap, see tickets #1053 and #1141, but they are not in high priority, so not planned yet,
and I think these feature won't come very soon unless someone sponsors it.
For information, it will not be a plugin as our idea is to keep all functional feature free in the community version.
Plugins include only technical features or customization specificities.

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site
Last edit: 28 Jan 2021 18:18 by babynus.

Please Connexion or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.031 seconds

Paramétrages de cookies

Cookies fonctionnels

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Veuillez vous connecter pour voir vos activités!

Autres cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.