View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Supportez nous sur Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - Validated Vs Pllaned - ProjeQtOr

Prochaines sessions de formation

Les prochaines formations et démonstrations sont ouvertes, inscrivez-vous rapidement !

Démonstration de ProjeQtOr

(gratuit, sur inscription)

Mardi 23 avril (10h30-12h)

Jeudi 16 mai (16h-17h30)

Jeudi 13 juin (10h30-12h)

Planifiez avec ProjeQtOr

3 et 4 avril (9h - 12h30)

Administrez avec ProjeQtOr

10 et 11 avril (9h - 12h30)

Validated Vs Pllaned

More
10 Déc 2021 12:57 #1 by service.automation
 [Hi,

i'm facing with the folowing.

I have filled a task with validated date, but the teask still in brown color, and the planned date is postponed with more days.

I can understand this kind of situation if I have more than one task in parralel, but in my case as shown in picture, I have only one task, or may be some task are hidden.

Best regards,

Frédéric

Attachments:

Please Connexion or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 Déc 2021 15:12 #2 by Flou
Replied by Flou on topic Validated Vs Pllaned
Hello,

possibly some task are hidden because you have activated a filter on the dialog or maybe you don't have the right acces to show the other task 

Attachments:

More
13 Déc 2021 15:52 - 13 Déc 2021 16:11 #3 by alainforma
Replied by alainforma on topic Validated Vs Pllaned
HI,
Please recalculate the planning.
Then if it still like that it means that your resource is not planned somewhere else.
There is no problem with this Gantt compare to dates ! Please read the friendly manual
Valided dates is a wish you have to compare with the planified dates calculated by the application with all constraints you gave to it 
Projeqtor is more than a drawing tool of nicest Gantt ;-) It is a capacity planning based on workload and constraints. The planification is good  or not compared to  expected ( validated) dates. So your job as Project Manager has started trying to be able to keep the lead or catch up the drift using Projeqtor at any moments with your own solutions still comparing planified and expected dates on activities and/or on the project. 

Last edit: 13 Déc 2021 16:11 by alainforma.

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.054 seconds

Paramétrages de cookies

Cookies fonctionnels

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Veuillez vous connecter pour voir vos activités!

Autres cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.