View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Supportez nous sur Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - Acces rights to change Assignement (Responsible) to a Question - ProjeQtOr

Prochaines sessions de formation

Les prochaines formations et démonstrations sont ouvertes, inscrivez-vous rapidement !

Démonstration de ProjeQtOr

(gratuit, sur inscription)

Mardi 23 avril (10h30-12h)

Jeudi 16 mai (16h-17h30)

Jeudi 13 juin (10h30-12h)

Planifiez avec ProjeQtOr

3 et 4 avril (9h - 12h30)

Administrez avec ProjeQtOr

10 et 11 avril (9h - 12h30)

Acces rights to change Assignement (Responsible) to a Question

More
02 Déc 2023 09:33 - 02 Déc 2023 09:38 #1 by Chris33240
Hello,
I have begin to test acces rights and i have few questions about "Questions" Item :

For example that i want to do :
  • User1 Create Question1 and assigne it to User2 by setting "Responsible" field.
  • User2 can answer the question, can change status (base on rules workflow) but must not change responsible define by User1. (Fo me Responsible is the user who must work on this item, knowing that this item send to Todo page for this user, is it correct ?).
Can i do that i want ?

The test i did are as follows :
I have setted User2 Acces rights to "Creator" but i have notice that User2 is always assigned to Question1 but can't change anything on Question1.
So i wonder if this is normal ? Why Question1 can be assigned to User2 knowing that User2 can't change anything on Question1.

I think there is some logical i don't understand so can you explain or correct to me ?

Thanks you very much for your answer.
Last edit: 02 Déc 2023 09:38 by Chris33240.

Please Connexion or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
02 Déc 2023 20:08 #2 by babynus
Hi,
You cannot do what you expect.
This is not a standard behavior as imo user2 should be able to change responsible, for instance if he's not the correct one who can answer.

Possibly you can do it with Screen customization plugin, setting responsible as readonly depending on status (fr instance when it is set to an assigned status)

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chris33240

Please Connexion or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.035 seconds

Paramétrages de cookies

Cookies fonctionnels

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Veuillez vous connecter pour voir vos activités!

Autres cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.