View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Supportez nous sur Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - Access to data with mode 1 - ProjeQtOr

Prochaines sessions de formation

Les prochaines formations et démonstrations sont ouvertes, inscrivez-vous rapidement !

Démonstration de ProjeQtOr

(gratuit, sur inscription)

Mardi 23 avril (10h30-12h)

Jeudi 16 mai (16h-17h30)

Jeudi 13 juin (10h30-12h)

Planifiez avec ProjeQtOr

3 et 4 avril (9h - 12h30)

Administrez avec ProjeQtOr

10 et 11 avril (9h - 12h30)

Access to data with mode 1

More
18 Déc 2023 14:31 #1 by Coasterman
Hello

Could it be, that in the past (since V9) the behavior of the access modes changed?
I found out, that a specific profile couldn't change notification status from unread to read because it was grayed out.

After researching on real and test environment i found, that in one of the configuration of Access to data for Notification was "1" and in the other one "Manager".
After  changing from "1" to Manager it was possible to change the notification to read.
After the new setting was stored, "1" disappeared from the list and only the ones in Access modes have been displayed.

I found it also for "Orders to provider types", "Provider invoices types", "Payment to provider types"

I've found alse one which had the entry "9"...
I guess this was no rights at all..

Reagards

Please Connexion or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 Déc 2023 12:34 #2 by babynus
Replied by babynus on topic Access to data with mode 1
Yes, access mode to non project dependant data has changed to provide more accurate rights.
Before it was just : yes, can read, then user could automatically create / update / delete.
Now, you can specify what can do each profole (read, create, update, delete).
Possibly custom profiles were not correctly changed during migration.

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

Please Connexion or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.037 seconds

Paramétrages de cookies

Cookies fonctionnels

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Veuillez vous connecter pour voir vos activités!

Autres cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.