View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Supportez nous sur Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - Problem with timesheet (no access and no error) fore some users - ProjeQtOr

Prochaines sessions de formation

Les prochaines formations et démonstrations sont ouvertes, inscrivez-vous rapidement !

Démonstration de ProjeQtOr

(gratuit, sur inscription)

Mardi 23 avril (10h30-12h)

Jeudi 16 mai (16h-17h30)

Jeudi 13 juin (10h30-12h)

Planifiez avec ProjeQtOr

3 et 4 avril (9h - 12h30)

Administrez avec ProjeQtOr

10 et 11 avril (9h - 12h30)

Problem with timesheet (no access and no error) fore some users

More
22 Fév 2024 11:50 - 22 Fév 2024 11:52 #1 by pipobru
Good morning,
I just found a workaround to a problem that I can't explain. (Probably a bug).
Some users can no longer access the timesheet page. The hourglass runs indefinitely, there is no error message, neither in the user interface (which ends up remaining white) nor in the logs.
After several tests I managed to make the page work again for these users by proceeding as follows
From the specific access administration page, I switch their profile from unique access to them to access for all their projects

This unblocks the situation for these users.
You must then open the imputations page, switch to a week view, save weeks n-1 and n-2 (without changing anything).
After which it is possible to return the right to “itself” and it works again.

I think this happens when projects or tasks are closed.

Regards.
Bruno.
Last edit: 22 Fév 2024 11:52 by pipobru.

Please Connexion or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
23 Fév 2024 10:19 - 23 Fév 2024 10:20 #2 by Arkhanje
hi 

If the project or activity is closed, it is normal to no longer be able to enter allocations on these elements.
Change the state of the element and it will look much better and less complicated than your weird workaround
Last edit: 23 Fév 2024 10:20 by Arkhanje.

More
23 Fév 2024 12:10 #3 by pipobru
i agree with you, but a page not displayed after a long time without message, that is not normal. Ok if your task is closed, you don't have time remaning and the time sheet is close. normaly without impact, and timesheets are avaible for all other tasks.

More
26 Mar 2024 13:58 #4 by pipobru
Hello, after more tests, i can affirm this points: All user (admin incluted) can lock the timsheet whith the PB
For unlock a user: with another user (can display timesheet of all users), display timesheet's user with the PB, change the view months or week, save, change week, save. after that the user can (after re conect) use the time sheet page.

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.058 seconds

Paramétrages de cookies

Cookies fonctionnels

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Veuillez vous connecter pour voir vos activités!

Autres cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.