View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Supportez nous sur Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - I can't add work time to a ticket using the Work Table API. - ProjeQtOr

Prochaines Sessions

Les prochaines formations et démonstrations sont ouvertes, inscrivez-vous rapidement !

Démonstration de ProjeQtOr

(gratuit, sur inscription)

27 juin (16h-17h30)

16 juillet (10h-12h30)

22 août (16h-17h30)

12 sept (10h-12h30)

1er oct (16h-17h30)

Planifiez avec ProjeQtOr

18 et 19 juin (9h - 12h30)

18 et 19 septembre (9h - 12h30)

Administrez avec ProjeQtOr

25 et 26 juin (9h - 12h30)

25 et 26 juin (9h - 12h30)

I can't add work time to a ticket using the Work Table API.

More
07 Mai 2024 11:17 #1 by Zeinebb
While consuming APIs from Projeqtor, I'm attempting to add work time to existing tickets in the Projeqtor platform. When I click the button to dispatch the dialog containing date, resource, and work fields, I try to add this information using the API through the work table (../projeqtor/api/Work). However, the problem arises when I add these details; they don't show up in the dispatch, including the new work hours and date, and even the `realWork` doesn't update accordingly for sure . On the other hand, when I update an existing work entry in the dispatch using the API (specifically, the PUT method for the work table that I already created in the Projeqtor platform), it does get updated.

Please Connexion or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 Mai 2024 17:01 #2 by babynus
You probably missed to enter so values.
I think about idWorkElement, that is the item that stores work on ticket.

To be sure : create new ticket, enter 1 simple work entry on the ticket and look how it is stored in the database.
Then remove the work from the ticket and try to push data from API (as seen on the table)

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

Please Connexion or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.034 seconds

Paramétrages de cookies

Cookies fonctionnels

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Veuillez vous connecter pour voir vos activités!

Autres cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.