View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Supportez nous sur Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - I need to wipe out all projects, tasks, activities, etc. - ProjeQtOr

Prochaines sessions de formation

Les prochaines formations et démonstrations sont ouvertes, inscrivez-vous rapidement !

Démonstration de ProjeQtOr

(gratuit, sur inscription)

Mardi 23 avril (10h30-12h)

Jeudi 16 mai (16h-17h30)

Jeudi 13 juin (10h30-12h)

Planifiez avec ProjeQtOr

3 et 4 avril (9h - 12h30)

Administrez avec ProjeQtOr

10 et 11 avril (9h - 12h30)

I need to wipe out all projects, tasks, activities, etc.

More
05 Fév 2014 23:15 #1 by Ford
How can I reset (go to defaults) on the database?

I really just need to wipe out all projects, tasks, activities, etc.

Thanks,
Stafford

Please Connexion or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
05 Fév 2014 23:36 #2 by babynus
There is not automatic way to do this.
The easiest way is to start a brand new database.

There is an evolution registered about the subject, ticket #275 "Empty database but keep parameters", but it is not planned yet.
If you'd like an estimate to have it developped, contact me at Cette adresse e-mail est protégée contre les robots spammeurs. Vous devez activer le JavaScript pour la visualiser..

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ford

More
10 Fév 2014 04:19 - 10 Fév 2014 04:29 #3 by Ford
Thank you Sir. It has taken me 3 months to understand how much attention you have paid to adopting best practices - both in project planning and open source technologies.

I have followed your advice and it has been spot on. That is no shock to me because you know what you are doing.

I want to propose a solution to the problem I had: What do you think about developing an Industry Template (i.e. Software, Construction, Party Planning)? It would be an additional table in the database that does not change the core install, or upgrades. Rather, it auto selects and populates certain settings based upon the intended use. And uses (something) to generate the \projeqtor\model\custom form files.

This may be to complex or the right solution. If you like the idea, I will volunteer to study the database relation chart and develop a proposed solution - both database table names (normalized for the existing tables), hidden form fields (which are read from Industry Template option during installation) and menu items (which are read from Industry Template option during installation). The goal will be to respect the full functionality of Projeqtor and future upgrades, but help narrow forms and dependencies for particular industries.

Best Wishes,
Stafford Shealy
Last edit: 10 Fév 2014 04:29 by Ford.

More
11 Fév 2014 14:43 #4 by babynus
Hi,

Request recorded as Ticket #1293.

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.053 seconds

Paramétrages de cookies

Cookies fonctionnels

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Veuillez vous connecter pour voir vos activités!

Autres cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.