View ProjeQtOr On SourceForge.net
ProjeQtOr - Project Management Tool
Supportez nous sur Capterra
OIN - Open Invention Network
ProjeQtOr free project management software - Better control on changes - ProjeQtOr

Prochaines sessions de formation

Les prochaines formations et démonstrations sont ouvertes, inscrivez-vous rapidement !

Démonstration de ProjeQtOr

(gratuit, sur inscription)

Mardi 23 avril (10h30-12h)

Jeudi 16 mai (16h-17h30)

Jeudi 13 juin (10h30-12h)

Planifiez avec ProjeQtOr

3 et 4 avril (9h - 12h30)

Administrez avec ProjeQtOr

10 et 11 avril (9h - 12h30)

Better control on changes

More
06 Jan 2016 18:08 #1 by tjaeckle
Hello!

I’m evaluating projeqtor 5.1.5 at the moment and in principle it looks very good.

But for some things I don’t find a solution:

1. As project leader I have to watch that the members enter their real work allocations regularly. If there are some larger delays (e.g. due to holidays), it can happen, that a member has not submitted values for weeks or that I could not validate for weeks. Is there any kind of overview/alert or something like this, to see which members have not submitted and/or not validated weeks? To search for each member for each of the last X weeks is not very comfortable in the real work allocation menu.

2. Is there a way to alert a member on e.g. Tuesday if the work for the last week has not been entered and alert the leader e.g. 2 days later for a serious reminder?

3. Is there any way, to see changes in left work? Background is following: Someone has assigned 10 days which are also validated. After 8 days he recognizes that his estimation was completely wrong and he needs additional 20 days. If he enters this 20 days, calculates a planning and stores planned dates in validated dates, it is hard to see this change afterwards as project leader. I would like to be informed about such things to be able to react.
I would see two ways to solve this:
- To get an Alert/Email if left work is changed
- Or even better: To prevent, that a project member can change validated dates but enable him to change everything else in an activity. Then I could see in the Planning that the project becomes red and I can react, change/validate or whatever.
Or is there any other solution?

And the last thing is probably just a bug: If I send for example a question as email and watch “Emails sent” again, then I can click on Question #7. But instead of jumping to this question the browser asks, if I want to stay on the page or if I want to leave it. If I leave I’m disconnected. Is this the wanted behavior?

Best regards
Thomas

Please Connexion or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
07 Jan 2016 10:55 #2 by babynus
Replied by babynus on topic Better control on changes
1) there is no "direct" way nor alert. You have to check reports. The "real work" reports are good for that, or in "Planning" category, "Monthly planning" or "Colored monthly planning" or "Monthly availability". For the 3 last ones, you'll see that real work is displayed differently from planned work.

2) No

3, No, not to see changes. But you can generate alerts when reassessd work (real work + left work) is more than valaidated work. So you won't get an alert if left work is reduced, but yuo'l get one if it is increased.
Idea to lock validated data depending on profile is a good idea : Ticket #1910 recorded.

Bug : yes and no.
In fact, you are clicking on a link that is supposed to be used in hte email client, not from the application (email is just displaued, it was not intended to be used).
But I think something simple could be done (for instance force opening on a new tab) : issue recorded as Ticket #1911

Babynus
Administrator of ProjeQtOr web site

Please Connexion or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: babynusprotion
Time to create page: 0.038 seconds

Paramétrages de cookies

Cookies fonctionnels

Ce site utilise des cookies pour assurer son bon fonctionnement et ne peuvent pas être désactivés de nos systèmes. Nous ne les utilisons pas à des fins publicitaires. Si ces cookies sont bloqués, certaines parties du site ne pourront pas fonctionner.

Session

Veuillez vous connecter pour voir vos activités!

Autres cookies

Ce site web utilise un certain nombre de cookies pour gérer, par exemple, les sessions utilisateurs.